Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-20-2005, 08:20 AM   #1

Hi,
I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Greg. I am brand new to this site. I am located in southern Ontario Canada. I have a wife (Leasa) a 4 year old boy a 2 year old girl and number 3 on the way. We also have two dogs. I am a member of my village's Lion's Club and like to ski in the winter and ride motorcycles in the summer. My measurements are.... nevermind- my wife says I'm out of shape- I say round is a shape :-).
Yes, I am an RV dealer. I would like members to know that I will NOT use this site to "schill" my store in any way. If anyone does have any questions that they wish to ask me regarding their purchase etc. of an RV I'll be happy to help. I'll be happy to give honest answers to help anyone in their quest to enjoy the rving lifestyle.
If there are tech questions you have-please just ask.
Again, I will not use this forum for my own benefit whatsoever. Also, I am an avid rv'er myself!
Thanx,
Greg

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-20-2005, 08:20 AM   #2

Hi,
I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Greg. I am brand new to this site. I am located in southern Ontario Canada. I have a wife (Leasa) a 4 year old boy a 2 year old girl and number 3 on the way. We also have two dogs. I am a member of my village's Lion's Club and like to ski in the winter and ride motorcycles in the summer. My measurements are.... nevermind- my wife says I'm out of shape- I say round is a shape :-).
Yes, I am an RV dealer. I would like members to know that I will NOT use this site to "schill" my store in any way. If anyone does have any questions that they wish to ask me regarding their purchase etc. of an RV I'll be happy to help. I'll be happy to give honest answers to help anyone in their quest to enjoy the rving lifestyle.
If there are tech questions you have-please just ask.
Again, I will not use this forum for my own benefit whatsoever. Also, I am an avid rv'er myself!
Thanx,
Greg

Old 02-20-2005, 08:44 AM   #3
Community Moderator

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
Welcome Greg to irv2, it will be interesting to hear your insite to some of the posts you will see on this site. What MH's do you sell an is it a large center? We have been thru your province on a trip to western Canada, great roads, an sites to see. We will be in Novee this summer.---"007"
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2005, 08:57 AM   #4

Forest River Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I live not far from you in Waterloo. Is this a new dealership, or do you serve mustard?? You will know what this means if you live in the area.
2008 Pontiac G 6 & Blue Ox Aventa LX
FC Ontario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2005, 04:31 AM   #5

LOL. Yes we do have mustard. Same dealership. We have been in the RV for 11 years now.
Greg
Old 02-21-2005, 07:40 AM   #6

Greg, Welcome to the forum, if the forum can help add to the enjoyment of your RV'ing experience let us know. Ed
Old 02-22-2005, 02:20 AM   #7
Community Moderator

Country Coach Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Gulf Streamers Club
Greg, welcome to our website and forum. Glad to have you aboard. Looking forward to reading of your adventures and experiences. Hope you will post often and help where you can.

06 Saturn Vue, 06 Chevy Z71 4x4 & 2014 Corvette Z51 M7
RV Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote