Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-09-2009, 09:10 PM   #1
csp

Monaco Owners Club
Hi from Indiana

We recently bought a Monaco Dynasty. We plan on towing a Jeep on a trailer. We plan on doing a lot of traveling. We have two young kids who ask if we can take the coach every where we go including the grocery store. They love to ride in it. We have only used it three times but are planing a Tennessee trip this weekend. I guess I need to go to the towing section and ask my first question about trailer wiring and brake controller.
Great forum
Thanks

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-09-2009, 09:18 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Vintage RV Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Welcome to iRV2. You should find answers to all of your questions here.

On the Jeep, is it towable flat or 4-down? be easier than dealing with a trailer.

Ken

Old 10-11-2009, 12:28 AM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by csp View Post
We recently bought a Monaco Dynasty. We plan on towing a Jeep on a trailer. We plan on doing a lot of traveling. We have two young kids who ask if we can take the coach every where we go including the grocery store. They love to ride in it. We have only used it three times but are planing a Tennessee trip this weekend. I guess I need to go to the towing section and ask my first question about trailer wiring and brake controller.
Great forum
Thanks
I am a bit offtopic.. but I want to welcome you to iRV2 and hopefully the Monaco Forum as well.
I also agree with TXiceman- many Jeeps are able to be towed 4-down...
Again..welcome to the forum..we hope you visit & post often!
MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 06:17 AM   #4
csp

Monaco Owners Club
hi from Indiana

Hi back to TXiceman and MonacoMama. Thank you for the towing information. The reason I am towing it on a trailer is because of over sized tires and because of a near future gear swap to lower gears. The jeep is a driver but I also want to trail it a little. The tires are new but wear very quickly and I do not really trust them at 75 MPH. When I get a chance I will get a picture on my profile.
This is the forum is the best
Old 10-14-2009, 09:18 PM   #5
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
csp,

Welcome to iRV2 ! We're glad to have you.

Check out the North Central & Pond Piggie Forums here & if you are ever over OH or PA way, please feel free to join any of our campouts. Dave & I want to get to IN more, so if you have any favorite CG's there, let us know. Always good to go on a previous recommendation.

Safe travels.

Lori-
Lori & Dave - FMA #3415 | FMCA #F419886 | RV/MH Hall of Fame Lifetime Member
2006 Fleetwood Bounder 36Z & 2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD, My iRV2 Photo Albums
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote