Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-10-2006, 09:42 PM   #1

Vintage RV Owners Club
We are fulltimers that have more freetime than brains.Have fulltimed since 1997 and have owned the same coach for that time. In the past 38 years I have used tents,van conversions,slide-in,a trailer and two class A Motorhomes.We have restored 90 persent this motorhome and did all the extras we could fit into the coach.With the paint job it will be done and we plan to hit the road again.We had a accident in 03 that put me into the hospital and rehab and all of the usial fun junk they want to do to your body.We havn't gone anywhere since but I'm getting ichey feet and so is the better half.You won't hear much out of Debbie but she is a great map reader and all around help-mate.With all the insurance junk out of the way and the coach almost done,we are looking foward to going on the road again. Our launch date is scuduled for October 7. We both belong to FMCA and GOOD SAM and on-line we belong to RV.NET,CLASSIC RV and RV ZONE and now,IRV2.com.

Wallaby Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-10-2006, 09:42 PM   #2

Vintage RV Owners Club
We are fulltimers that have more freetime than brains.Have fulltimed since 1997 and have owned the same coach for that time. In the past 38 years I have used tents,van conversions,slide-in,a trailer and two class A Motorhomes.We have restored 90 persent this motorhome and did all the extras we could fit into the coach.With the paint job it will be done and we plan to hit the road again.We had a accident in 03 that put me into the hospital and rehab and all of the usial fun junk they want to do to your body.We havn't gone anywhere since but I'm getting ichey feet and so is the better half.You won't hear much out of Debbie but she is a great map reader and all around help-mate.With all the insurance junk out of the way and the coach almost done,we are looking foward to going on the road again. Our launch date is scuduled for October 7. We both belong to FMCA and GOOD SAM and on-line we belong to RV.NET,CLASSIC RV and RV ZONE and now,IRV2.com.

Old 06-11-2006, 12:38 AM   #3
Community Moderator

Country Coach Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Gulf Streamers Club
Capt. Dan, welcome to iRV2.com. We are glad to have you join us here and we look forward to reading of your adventures and experieinces. Glad to hear that you have fully recovered from the accident and are eager to get back out on the road. We wish you good travels and mcuh fun. I am sure you will enjoy this website and forum to the utmost and hope you will be an active participant. Good luck and stay safe.
06 Saturn Vue, 06 Chevy Z71 4x4 & 2014 Corvette Z51 M7
RV Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 03:29 AM   #4
Administrator Emeritus

Captain Dan, WELCOME to you and Debbie!!

We're anxious to hear what you've done to the coach over the years and we'll be watching for the launch date.

At the top of the main page is a photo section where you can post pictures in your own members gallery...

Glad to have you on board!!
rebelsbeach is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 03:53 AM   #5
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
Hello Capt. Dan,

Welcome to iRV2, we're really glad to have you here as a new member and are looking forward to reading your posts about your RVing experiences and adventures when you get your motorhome restored and back on the road. You'll find a great bunch of folks on this site who are very knowledgeable of RVing, the rigs we use, and the places we go in them.

As you'll see, they're eager to help and share their knowledge and experiences with others.

Again, welcome to iRV2, we're glad you joined.
Old 06-11-2006, 07:49 AM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Vintage RV Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Welcome aboard. Glad that you are dong well and ready to hit the road. Come back and visit often.

Ken
Old 06-11-2006, 12:54 PM   #7

Vintage RV Owners Club
[QUOTE]Originally posted by rebelsbeach:
Captain Dan, WELCOME to you and Debbie!!

We're anxious to hear what you've done to the coach over the years and we'll be watching for the launch date.

At the top of the main page is a photo section where you can post pictures in your own members gallery...

Glad to have you on board!![/QUOTE
I have posted I hope,8 Pictures into Gallery forum. I think it may be under Rvtravelers1997 but I don't know yet. I'm still new to the computer junk yet. I don't know if you are allowed to post all of the up grades here but if it is allowed I will make a list. I thank one and all for the warm welcome and I look foward to trying to help out as well as ask for help.
Old 06-15-2006, 06:15 PM   #8

Vintage RV Owners Club
Well, We got the hitch system installed today on the toad,that Was fun! Tomarrow Iwill finish the lights and brake system.Still waiting for the front corner lights to come in,got the back lights last week.
The motorhome has been on a holding pattern till the Hot weather comes in as I can do the inside work in a/c air!
The toad will be on the road again by July3rd. The motorhome will be getting finished up by september. So far no suprises and no major headaches. So far we are on target for the October launch
Old 06-16-2006, 12:05 PM   #9

Capt.Dan, Welcome to the IRV2 website, hope everything is going OK with your recovery and glad that you'll be back on the road again, keep the forum posted. Ed.S
Old 06-17-2006, 07:04 PM   #10

Vintage RV Owners Club
Hi, We are busy little beavers here in Az.Found some problems and are taking care of that this week.MH is on hold till the toad is done.Hope to have it done by July.We had our daughter here for awile and she used our car{Suzuki Grand vitara4X4}. good tank!! she got into a accident with it ,Not her fault,We replaced it with the XL-7 and its a lemon Im getting rid of it in July One way or another.There is a lemon law in this state,I may have to use it if they want to play hard ball.We found a older pickup that belonged to a friend of ours and we got it.once it is on the road I'm giving this pos back and we will keep the truck. I like trucks anyway.I;m a old mechanic and I still have a few good years left. I'll fix them till we quit going for good!This MH is giong to be nice when I get it done.I still have the bathroom to finish and some electrical to do for the water heater.After that, all thats left will be the paint.We went overboard some on the entertainment center but we did alot of nice things and the coach is very snug and comfortable. We didn't know that the coach was going to need a new motor and transmission but we redid it all and they shouldn't give us any trouble for a long time.If anyone wants to know about the rebuild pm me and I try and answer it asap. Have a happy Fathers Day!!
Old 06-18-2006, 05:48 PM   #11

Vintage RV Owners Club
new photo Soeey I'm testing the avatar and having a little problem Yet
Old 06-18-2006, 05:50 PM   #12

Vintage RV Owners Club
[img]e114ab35_813744[/img]