Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-27-2006, 01:01 PM   #15
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hey Bill,

If you looking for a group to get away with every now and then, do what Frankie said and come join up with us iRV2 NorEasters !!!! We are a fun group with folks of all ages from young with small kids to Older empty nesters. However when we all get around the campfire you would think there is no more then a couple years between us !! This years first rally is in Cape May, NJ June 2-6 more or less!

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-27-2006, 05:05 PM   #16

Tiffin Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Bill,Welcome!
I Work in Newburgh, wife in Montgomery. Camp with the Noreasters often, great group of people. Mabye we will hook up sometime. My Partner in Business is in the autobody/RV repair business. Shoot me an e-mail when you get a chance.
lenny@len-richrv.net

2 Boys & My Pups
NYMoose "Lenny" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 06:12 AM   #17

Frankie, Nell, Al, NYMoose

Thank you all. I am trying to arrange my summer schedule now and will get back to you in a few days. The offer to go to Cape May, NJ sounds like it could be the ticket.

I do have something lined up for that weekend and the following weekend. I plan on going to Pocono Raceway the following week so the dates might be a problem. Will know more later. Are there other Rallies lined up? Is this a kids friendly venue?

460 EFI C6 Transmission
TruckMechanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 01:47 AM   #18

Tiffin Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Most of our rallies are kid friendly. We cannot make the Cape May, but we are going to the National in Tenn. Great campground, nice area. We have two boys, 11 and 4. So I am sure we will get together at sometime.

2 Boys & My Pups
NYMoose "Lenny" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2006, 08:44 AM   #19

Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi Bill, welcome. Bill Take some time and smell the roses, the kids will be grown and gone before you know it. Traveling and camping with your motorhome and family will make memories that will last a life time! The IRV2.com National Rally in TN would be a spectacular vacation for the family, the Smokey Mountains, Dolly World, Gatlinburg, it don't get much better for family fun. And, you can hang with a bunch of us motor heads hot rodding our motorhomes. Brazels garage from Washington state will be there reprogramming some ECM's and we will be adding cold air intakes with new free flow mufflers ar ar ar ! Life is short ENJOY !

2007 National RV Pacifica 36'
Jestme13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 08:36 PM   #20

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jestme13:
the kids will be grown and gone before you know it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You Promise?
<hr class="ev_code_hr" />
Seriously though, I should unwind. The kids deserve it. I should keep practicing that line, have to convince the wife that this will be fun. She's more into the motel and the sites. I keep telling her the only thing a motel is good for is keeping to yourself.

What's the showering arrangements like at both? Is it heavily structured? I have to anticipate the avalanche of questions!

I'll check out the site for the National Rally and the Northeast Rally. I am being asked to go to the Barthmobile.com NE Rally and may do that. Still wide open. Will see.

460 EFI C6 Transmission
TruckMechanic is offline   Reply With Quote