Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-19-2007, 04:55 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
I found this site this morning while searching for a fix to a dash light and beeping that wasn't explained in the owners manual. Within 10 minutes you all had the fix thank you again. We're new to this, this weekend was our 3rd trip. We talked about getting a coach later on, closer to retirement, we're in our mid fortys. My dad always said he would get one when he retired and he got sick and died at 62. I'm not waiting. We started doing some research into what we wanted, needed and could aford. We found a 4 season Holiday Rambler, 2003 with 11,000 miles. Owned by my brother-in-laws mother who died in May, so we know the real history. The coach is in mint condition, just needs the tlc from sitting around to much. We live in southern NH and big snowmobilers, I had though about getting a camp up north but the snow has been so scattered we can now go to where ever the snow is. Thanks again for the help today and we're looking forward to learning alot more from you all in the furture.

Al & Linda

Morancy Adventures!!
03HRVacationer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-19-2007, 04:55 PM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
I found this site this morning while searching for a fix to a dash light and beeping that wasn't explained in the owners manual. Within 10 minutes you all had the fix thank you again. We're new to this, this weekend was our 3rd trip. We talked about getting a coach later on, closer to retirement, we're in our mid fortys. My dad always said he would get one when he retired and he got sick and died at 62. I'm not waiting. We started doing some research into what we wanted, needed and could aford. We found a 4 season Holiday Rambler, 2003 with 11,000 miles. Owned by my brother-in-laws mother who died in May, so we know the real history. The coach is in mint condition, just needs the tlc from sitting around to much. We live in southern NH and big snowmobilers, I had though about getting a camp up north but the snow has been so scattered we can now go to where ever the snow is. Thanks again for the help today and we're looking forward to learning alot more from you all in the furture.

Al & Linda

Morancy Adventures!!
03HRVacationer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 06:12 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Well howdy Linda and Al.

Glad yall found the site and an answer to a question you had about your rig. That is what the forum is all about, Kampers helping Kampers.

Of course all the food and fellowship at the various gatherings is great too!

What is that thing you mentioned, "Snow"??? Don't get much of that down here. (Louisiana) We use our rig year round. But I'll bet we use our air conditioner a LOT more than yall do.

Again welcome to the forum and I'm lookin forward to read about the rips and stuff yall make. Shoot who knows maybe even get to chat around a campfire someday.

Catch Yall Later,

Don
Old 08-19-2007, 06:15 PM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Al & Linda... We are just as happy to have you here!! I am fairly new to this forum as well..but they are the bomb! I can tell you that you will be able to learn so much from everyone here...from the problem you had today to where people think is the best place to camp.
Please make sure you visit the Monaco forum down below...and even ask Ronboc..for some "magic Pixie dust" to be sprinkled over your name... it will then change to where it shows "Monaco Owner Forum Member"!
I can tell you that the Monaco folks have a funny side to them...ok ..it really isn't just me...really!
Anyway...
congrats on your new HR ...enjoy it ...and post often!!
MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:48 PM   #5
Community Moderator

Country Coach Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Gulf Streamers Club
Al & Linda, welcome to iRV2.com and congratulations on your HR 4 Season motorhome. Glad you have join us here and we look forward to reading of your adventures and experiences. Good luck and take care.
06 Saturn Vue, 06 Chevy Z71 4x4 & 2014 Corvette Z51 M7
RV Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 12:39 PM   #6

Welcome Al & Linda,
You'll be so glad you didn't wait, Congrats on the new rig, and hope that you have many happy adventures in it
Hope to see ya down the road

2006 Dodge 3500 dually
countryside drivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 02:04 PM   #7

Hi and welcome to iRV2, Al and Linda. I'm glad you got such quick results from your request for information, but I'm not suprised- we have great folks here!

If interested, come visit us in the iRV2 Chatters chat room. We're there just about every evening from about 8:30pm eastern until about 10:00pm. It's a great bunch of folks!

Skip- Kerrville, TX is offline   Reply With Quote