Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-04-2009, 09:26 AM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
More new folks

Good Morning All,
Wife Bonnie and I, after many, many years of 5th wheeling were lucky enough to find a "very well cared for" '92 Foretravel Unihome 36' U300 and have joined those who travel in a MH. The coach was exactly what we were looking for and was an immediate attachment for both of us. The next piece of luck was finding this forum.
Very pleased to be here.
Gary and Bonnie LaRonge
Winter- Pahrump, NV
Summer- Cresbard, SD

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-04-2009, 10:10 AM   #2

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Good morning and welcome hummer and bonnie

Old 10-04-2009, 03:21 PM   #3
Community Moderator

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Gary & Bonnie;

Welcome to iRV2. We are glad you found us. Congratulations on your new to you Foretravel. Post often and share your travel experiences with us. Don't be afraid to ask questions. We have a great group of folks here who like to help when they can.

Don
Don & Bev Morgan Weyauwega WI, 05 Itasca Horizon 40KD, 400 HP Cummins, Delorme GPS LT 40, Toad 07 Saturn Vue AWD, Air Force One, TST 510 TPMS, Mayor of Weyauwega 2007 - 2013, Waupaca Co Board Supervisor 2010 - 2014
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:44 PM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Vintage RV Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Welcome to iRV2. Glad you found a nice clean unit. I hope we hear from you often.

Ken
Old 10-04-2009, 05:45 PM   #5

National RV Owners Club
Gary and or Bonnie
Can you post a couple pictures of your Unihome? We don't get to see too many of them.

Thanks Dick
Old 10-08-2009, 10:35 AM   #6

Monaco Owners Club
I just uploaded a photo of our U300 but not sure if it went to the appropriate page of the forum or ??? I'm still feeling my way around.
Old 10-08-2009, 11:13 PM   #7
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92hummer View Post
I just uploaded a photo of our U300 but not sure if it went to the appropriate page of the forum or ??? I'm still feeling my way around.
92hummer-I am sorry I had to work today and I am just now getting onto the forum where I can take the time to answer your question.

You will see where it says "Photos" up at the top in the green bar. You should click on that and choose "Member Galleries" in the drop down choices. (In this case your photo is right there in the front because you have one of the most recent photos added to the group.) If it was not right there -then you would go to the Gallery names and in your case you would click on the "9" . A page will pop up with choices of members whose name starts with the number 9.
I clicked on the photo to the far right and it takes me to your "Photo Gallery" found here. (You can mark that as a Favorite in your Internet browser and always be able to find it fast, if you like!)

I hope this helps!
MM
MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 09:41 AM   #8

National RV Owners Club
Gary and or Bonnie

Great looking coach. If the inside is anything like the outside you've got a real keeper.

Momma thanks for the help!

Dick
Old 10-09-2009, 09:47 AM   #9

Fleetwood Owners Club
Is there an iRV2 stat page showing:
- Membership number
- Breakdown of RV owner type
- Geographical area concentration
- Highest poster
- etc
Always-RVing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:39 AM   #10

Monaco Owners Club
92 Foretravel Condition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theberrys View Post
Gary and or Bonnie

Great looking coach. If the inside is anything like the outside you've got a real keeper.

Momma thanks for the help!

Dick
Dick,
If you can imagine...........the interior is nicer than the exterior. The coach has really been well cared for. Most of the original electronics even work. We have been busy trying to figure out how things work and most importantly to me.........trying to find what lubricants have been used. Time will tell.
Thanks for your compliments.

Thanks to all for helping me get around this forum.
Gary
Old 10-13-2009, 09:55 AM   #11

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonacoMama View Post
92hummer-I am sorry I had to work today and I am just now getting onto the forum where I can take the time to answer your question.

You will see where it says "Photos" up at the top in the green bar. You should click on that and choose "Member Galleries" in the drop down choices. (In this case your photo is right there in the front because you have one of the most recent photos added to the group.) If it was not right there -then you would go to the Gallery names and in your case you would click on the "9" . A page will pop up with choices of members whose name starts with the number 9.
I clicked on the photo to the far right and it takes me to your "Photo Gallery" found here. (You can mark that as a Favorite in your Internet browser and always be able to find it fast, if you like!)

I hope this helps!
MM
Thank you. I appreciate your taking time time to help me out. I'll try uploading anotrher photo to find if I really understanhd what I think or do....
Gary