Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-21-2010, 11:24 PM   #15

National RV Owners Club
Wayne and Cyndi, Welcome to the first ever National Orphan Rally. It will be nice to meet you folks as well as Dan and Dick. It will be interesting since we all have only met on the National forum. We will be bringing our furbabies also, Cookie and Rocky, both Shih Tzus also. Dan and Dick have volunteered to paint my MH so it won't
the only all white one, so bring a brush.
sgtjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-22-2010, 06:01 AM   #16

National RV Owners Club
OK Joe

I'll bring a Wisk Broom, some Strawberry Preserves, and a Live Chicken, Should be a good time.
We’ll Get-Er-Done !

Dick
Old 07-25-2010, 05:57 PM   #17

National RV Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Well, we made our maiden voyage this weekend. Took all four dogs (2 Boxers and 2 Shih Tzu pups) and headed to Angel Fire for the weekend (Monte Verde RV Park). All went pretty well, considering the Shih Tzu pups had never been in a motor home and it rained almost all weekend. But we were prepared with lots of rags and a shade tent to put over their exercise pen.
We're going to try to get one of the vehicles equiped with a hitch by the weekend; the previous MH owners pulled their car so we have almost everything we need...except for the hitch on the car. Any recommendations where to call? My folks had a Blue Ox hitch installed here once but they don't remember who did it. The MH came from Aloha RV and I was going to start with them. We'd like to pull the truck as I drive a VW Eos and the dogs don't fit well in it, but it's pretty heavy. I figure Aloha will know.
I think we'll pass on joining everyone for dinner b/c of the dogs. We can't leave them alone in the RV (at least, not yet) and the thought of taking 4 dogs to someone else's place gives me the shivers.
But we're looking forward to meeting everyone. We both took the week of Aug 2 off so we'll extend our trip somewhat...maybe head for Pagosa Springs or somewhere not too far.
Cyndi
CyndiJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 09:47 PM   #18

Winnebago Owners Club
Welcome from the southern part of the state.
desertrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:26 AM   #19

National RV Owners Club
Cyndi

Give Tony a call, RV VHome, he sometimes can get things done quickly et the parts. He's on Gibson just east of rt 25.

He painted our coach and did really good work. I have used him several times for repairs.
Dick
Old 07-26-2010, 08:13 AM   #20

National RV Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Very good lead to Tony's RV and they even give a military discount (Wayne's retired AF). We looked at the RV towing weight specs last night and there's no way we're towing the truck. Guess we'll just wait and look for something that will work at a later time. There's really no point putting a hitch on my VW...life with animals complicates things!
Cyndi
CyndiJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote