Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-29-2019, 09:57 PM   #1

Wink New Beaver patriot owners

Hello all. We are new 1994 Beaver patriot Trenton owners.
Did the deal today.kinda a black Friday special I guess.
Jim &Kaye from Kansas City Ks.
Not new to camping but we are new to a motorhome.been looking for the "one" for a few months now..we got lucky I guess it was the right time at right place thing.great coach has a good guy taking care of it.we are bringing it home on Monday. We look forward to chatting and perhaps meeting other beaver owners.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	012.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	268277  
Lexilucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-29-2019, 09:59 PM   #2
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
Hello & welcome to iRV2. Glad to have you. Sure looks like a beauty. Congrats!!

Lori-
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 07:44 AM   #3
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Hi Jim & Kaye! Welcome to IRV2! We're sure glad you joined the gang!

Congrats on the beautiful new Patriot! Have fun and keep her between the ditches!

Good luck, happy trails, and God bless!
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 06:48 PM   #4

Tiffin Owners Club
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on a good looking coach.

You are joining a good group of folks here with good info to share.

Good luck and enjoy the adventure!
momdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 03:02 PM   #5

Well it's Dec.15th and we got 6 in.of snow since last nite and more coming tomorrow here in Kansas City Ks.
But good news is we have been accumulating lots of stuff for the coach as it had nothing with it other than the slight dog odor in it.
I have power washed the basement out and got those clean.niw I'm picking up some sat.to turf to line the floors in the basement.
I got a carpet guy to do the whole coach.we picked a nice new carpet and pad.tossed out the old jacknife sofa and recliner.removed the captain's seats and got the front room all stripped and odor sprayed.100%better already..its coming along.just at a standstill now because of the weather.will update later. Jim & Kaye
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20191213_134856.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	425.4 KB
ID:	269547   Click image for larger version

Name:	20191213_134832.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	407.0 KB
ID:	269548  

Name:	20191213_134830.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	467.3 KB
ID:	269549  
Old 12-16-2019, 08:59 AM   #6

Forest River Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
Welcome to IRV2 Forum,

If the two MENU's are a little confusing at first while in the forum, just click on the top right HOME as this will show you a more basic menu before jumping in completely.

In this new forum, your questions about your Recreational Vehicle "RV" will be answered. Take some time to complete your USER CP as this will help members learn more about you to interact online with you. Above you will see two MENU's, on the top is the forum and what is provided for your enjoyment.

The Next or second-line MENU is your member's MENU Here you have access to a lot for yourself even a BLOG.
So again welcome as we enjoy your JOINING US and exploring the world through an RV Window or rearview mirror.

Learn more by going to the top menu and clicking on FORUMS and click on FORUM ADMIN, some very helpful information to read through.

Happy Safe Travels to you, Family and or Friends. This group is now even better, that you are here. WELCOME to IRV2 Tell your RV friends to JOIN US.

While I'm only a member like yourself, I am called.

DogMan
van-gogh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 10:47 PM   #7

So am in wrong area with the info I posted or wrong forum
Old 12-17-2019, 01:00 AM   #8

Welcome
Thats a great coach with solid Bones.
Good to see that your getting right on that inside refurbishment.
Congratulations
Keep the pictures coming [emoji16][emoji6][emoji41][emoji106]
HJLowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 03:32 PM   #9

Ok another couple weeks have passed and the carpeting is done in the coach.weather has been a issue but it was done today..but now I'm still perplexed in how to remove the odor in it.was hoping the new pad and carpet might do it but it hasn't.so now we are taking down all the window coverings/blinds and the window boxes.i guess you call them.goibg to recoveries and wash the blinds. Been spraying the ceiling with angry orange odor liquid but doesn't seem to help.scrubbing the cabinets inside and out and that's a chore.
I did figure out that the sound deadener under the bed in back over the diesel engine is shot so I used the same stuff I use in the race cars to hear and sound d eadener.works great.called d ynamat.
If anyone has a suggestion on how to kill the odor s in I'll sure listen.
Old 01-01-2020, 12:12 AM   #10

Welcome new Beaver owners!
Old 03-15-2020, 07:49 PM   #11

ok all. its been a spell since the last entry..
update as to our progress on the coach.
the carpet is all in and done. got the furniture all out except the captains chairs .I still have to move the coach time to time but the odor we had in it is almost all gone now. the mrs has been steadily scrubbing all the cabinets inside and out, plus a fire fighter buddy gave us a odor control thing that has really helped. they are a dark gray bag of something that feels like kitty litter but its absorbing odor like mad.ill find out what they are and post it.
now I had the coach ib for a tire to be looked at on the front and found out it needed a pass. side wheel seal as the tire was all wet on the side. took it in to my diesel guy and he tore it down and found it wasn't a bad seal at all. it had already been fixed but they failed to clean it up was all and my tire guy thought it was bad.but I did have the brakes all replaced on it since they got wet.
and then I had a near miss with a car in the blind spot beside the coach so I invested in a 3 camera set up for the bus.
I installed one on each side of the coach right by the wheel well in front facing back on both sides.. works great to eliminate the blind spot. then I took the 3rd cam and installed it in the front of the coach under the front end by the axel in front. now I can see if my landing gear are up all the way or down correctly. it works somewhat. I still have a issue with that one cam. seems it has a dark sensor I didn't know about abd after dark the led lights come on and stay on till it get light again. so I installed a switch on the dash to interrupt the juice to it but the light still came on so I just unplugged it till I get ack under it and cut the led light wire.
got a new tv antenna for inside the coach. the sat. ant works ok but this way we can not even mess with that one.
its coming along.get the new furniture in a month. looking forward to that.
Old 03-15-2020, 08:08 PM   #12

Congrats on the Beaver. Ozone generators are used by companies that do commercial clean up from all kinds of bad stuff. Fires, water damage and been told even decomp from bodies. My wife has a very sensitive nose and we use 1 every now and then just to keep things fresh. Coach had been smoked in for about 9 years before we started using it. Also used it after a blowout that filled the coach up with burnt rubber after it broke the seal on the floor,
kenwyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 12:20 AM   #13

1994 Beaver Patriot Trenton

Hello fellow RV peoples.
Been a bit since last update on the bus as we call.it.
After 3 plus months of ordering them waiting for the new furniture to be built and shipped it finally got here by truck.
We are so pleased with the way they came out and the way it looks. We got the 2captains seats with both armrests on both. Then a barrel chair and a separately ordered swivel base for it and then a 72in jacknife sleeper sofa..
Got the one seat ready to go in after converting the seat mounts. The new carpeting looks great.and yesterday we shopped for new curtains for the bus as my wife is very handy in the sewing dept. Next step is to scrub the walls down in preparation to paint them all.and then the furniture Goes .n then the curtains. Having a bit of trouble with the battery. If bus is left unplugged from the main plug in then it will go dead in a couple of days seems like. But put a charger in them and in 30mins it starts right up and be ok after you run it a bit.hopibg it more battery a. They are only a year and a half old he said. So that's it for now.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20200508_143035_HDR.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	289.9 KB
ID:	284996  

Tags
beaver