iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!
Okay I am some what machanicslly inclined ! I have a 88 e-350 winnabago rv with the 460 motor . Ran great till I went to replace the thermostat and got coolant every where in the front of the motor . I hosed away all the coolant . And after reassembly it tried to start and kinda fire but wouldn't . Soon after nothing! I noticed there was some moisture in distributor so I let it dry out and then next morning fired it and it ran for about 5 min and shut off . !?!?
-rv is getting fuel to the fuel rail!
-rv has very goo spark
- spray starting fluid in intake will run for a few seconds
- when I turn the key I can here the fuel pump run the whole time key is on!
- believe injectors are not working !?!?
- could the PIP in the dizzy cause no injector fire ? Could I have fried it in the dizzy?
- or could the computer randomly gone bad ?