Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-05-2011, 07:47 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1
Smile New Member Check-in

Hello all; my wife and I just arrived as suggested by an Escapees member. Gettting up to speed we will try to create profile similar to as over there where we are SKP 98714.

First impressions ot this site seem to us that it will a good place to interact in the RV community.

Looking forward to setting up RV details as well as interests.


WaneedC is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-05-2011, 08:06 AM   #2
Senior Member
John H...'s Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Johnstown, PA USA
Posts: 3,325
Wayne, Welcome to the forum. You will like it here.

John, Deb; & our dog, Benji, Forever in our hearts.
2014 Coachmen Leprechaun 319DS V-10
2011 Jeep Liberty Jet & 2014 Jeep Wrangler
John H... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 08:34 AM   #3
Community Administrator
JohnRR's Avatar

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Marquette, Michigan "Da UP"
Posts: 14,841
I hope you will find your time here well spent.
John & Cathy R.
06 Pace Arrow 38L W24
08 Lincoln MKX AWD
See My RV Upgrades
JohnRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 08:44 AM   #4
Senior Member/RVM #90
MSHappyCampers's Avatar

Monaco Owners Club
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Columbus, MS
Posts: 19,268
Hi Wayne! We're glad you decided to join us! I've found that 95% of the people on this site are really nice, considerate, caring people that you would like to spend time with on the campground. The other 5%, well, you'll just have to put up with them
Joe & Annette

2002 Monaco Windsor 40PBT, 2013 Honda CRV AWD
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New member check in and question pacamyhm New Member Check-In 2 06-26-2011 10:41 PM
New member check in FrostyTexas New Member Check-In 10 04-28-2010 06:47 PM
New Member Check In coltfanatic New Member Check-In 2 04-23-2010 03:35 PM
new member check in Mdbtyhtr New Member Check-In 4 09-02-2008 05:07 AM
New member check in Windbreaker New Member Check-In 4 09-25-2005 05:51 AM

» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002-2015 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.