Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-24-2011, 03:06 PM   #1

new member from massachusetts

Just wanted to say hi from massachusetts. My family and I have a travel trailer and will be heading out monday (can't wait). Just hoping to learn from senior members and post when I question. Thanks Mike.
mikeg091578 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-24-2011, 03:13 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Hi and

Feel free to post any questions you might have or join in on any of the spirited discussions always underway.

Rick

2007 Itasca Ellipse 40FD
RickO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:09 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Jayco Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard

About every other person you bump into in Massachusetts is probably related to me, on my Mothers side. (Slide over into Rhode Island and it will be 2 out of 3). We've not been back there for years though, since my grandmother passed. Our first RV trip outside our home state was to Massachusetts, more than 30 years ago. We camped in a park where several family members had permanent sites. Wish I could tell you where.

Don't be shy about participating, now that you've found us. Someone here has experienced pretty much anything you might get into, relative to the RV, and will be happy to share the experience with you.

Happy trails...
2024 Ford Expedition
JMonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:19 PM   #4

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Freightliner Owners Club
Welcome!

Sorry you just missed the Northeasters Rally in Saco Maine. Keep an eye out. Maybe we'll be doing it again.

Tiffin Allegro Bus, 425 Cummins Freightliner XCR, Camp Freightliner, Acadia Denali, tow-N-4 Down, Blue-OX tow bar, TST Monitors, Seelevel II Monitors, Samsung Res Fridge, Progressive 50A-EMS, No Kids-No Pets, Full Time.
bdaball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:45 PM   #5

Welcome, I'm in nh....lots of places in our area to go camping, we are very lucky to live in new england
Campnh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 05:46 PM   #6

bdaball i was actually up there during that rally. I didn't know what irv2 was until I googled it and then I joined. Also campnh I'm heading out monday to go to warren, nh . We are staying at moose hillock campground and yes you are right we are lucky to live in ne.
Old 06-25-2011, 06:11 PM   #7

Nor'easters Club
Yup...to bad you missed the social hour Sunday night at our rally...have not been the same since!!
ditto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 10:06 PM   #8

I'm leaving this fri for the week of the 4th to woodmore cg in rindge nh, enjoy !!!!!
Campnh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:15 AM   #9
AL

Florida Cooters Club
Nor'easters Club
Solo Rvers Club
Appalachian Campers
Mid Atlantic Campers
Hi Mike,

to you and your family !! Like bdaball and ditto said to bad you could have not joind us in Saco Maine, it was a great time !!

Looking forward to seeing some of you again at the National Rally, and others in Fla over the winter !!

Remember All: LIVE, LAUGH & ENJOY !!!!!
Old 06-26-2011, 08:19 AM   #10

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Welcome Mike,
You are truely in a beautiful area. However, when that white stuff start floating down, know that you are welcome to come down and join us in the "land of no (well, almost never) snow".
historyljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:08 PM   #11

thanks everyone for the warm welcome
Old 01-12-2013, 11:09 PM   #12

Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg091578 View Post
thanks everyone for the warm welcome
Welcome