Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-28-2010, 10:28 AM   #1

New Member from Mo

Hello all. The DW and I have just recently purchased a new (to us) MH and are very excited to begin our adventures in it..........we had a 5th wheel for several years and visited many of our state parks to get our feet good and wet. I am retired but can't get the DW to let go of her career just yet, so we are going to have to settle for frequent long weekends, and the odd two weeker here and there, for now. We have a 1997 Holiday Rambler Vacationer. It's 33' 10" long (the longest we thought we should go for in our first) and we were lucky enough to find one with everything we had decided we wanted in our first MH.
Well, I'm going to go explore the forums........hope to see you all there!
MoRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-28-2010, 10:38 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoRV View Post
Hello all. The DW and I have just recently purchased a new (to us) MH and are very excited to begin our adventures in it...
MoRV, Welcome to iRV2.com. Please comeback and visit us often. Congratulations on the purchase of your new motorhome and I wish you a lot of many happy miles and new memories that you and you co-pilot will share.

Please feel free to participate in any of the forums where you need to ask questions.
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:48 AM   #3

Texas Boomers Club
Welcome to irv2...it's a great place with lots of info and relay nice people
George A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:50 PM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Welcome from New Mexico. This is a great place to hang out.
desertrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 01:05 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
MoRV..I see you have already found your way into the Monaco Forum ! I am sure you will find some other great areas here on iRV2 -including the free photo hosting area !

We are glad you have found iRV2..I promise you it is the friendliest of any RV forum around! Again...welcome to the Forum...we hope you visit & post often!

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote