Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-08-2019, 07:42 AM   #1

New member in Hawaii

Hello, I’ve actually been reading on here for a few months and want to thank everyone for all the great information I’ve gathered this far.

We (Me, my wife, our 5 month old daughter and our 2 dogs) are currently in Hawaii (been here almost 3 years...I’m militaty) but we are moving soon to Virginia.

We’ve loved it here but we are also looking forward to the move.

The plan is for us to (obviously) fly to Vegas where we will pick up our truck and camper (2017 King Ranch Powerstroke & 3132 Dutchman Atlas).

We plan to do a Vegas to Virginia road trip...(I plan to post another thread in the travel trailer forum bc I’m looking forward to the information and advice I’ll most likely get from the great irv2 community.
tarheels105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-08-2019, 08:03 AM   #2
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Hi ! Welcome to IRV2! We're sure glad you joined the gang!

Good luck, happy trails, and God bless!

Thank you for your service to our country!
MSHappyCampers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 10:48 AM   #3
Community Moderator

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club

We are glad you joined us. Thank you for your service to our country.
Browse the forums that interest you. Don't be afraid to ask questions as our members like to help when they can. I wish for you to have a safe & enjoyable trip to Virginia. Post often and share your RV adventures with us. Enjoy the forums.

Don
Don & Bev Morgan Weyauwega WI, 05 Itasca Horizon 40KD, 400 HP Cummins, Adopted by a great couple, Toad 07 Saturn Vue AWD, Air Force One, TST 510 TPMS, Mayor of Weyauwega 2007 - 2013, Waupaca Co Board Supervisor 2010 - 2014
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 06:52 PM   #4

Tiffin Owners Club
Welcome to the forum.

You are joining a good group of folks here with good info to share.

Good luck and enjoy the adventure!
momdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 08:21 PM   #5

Forest River Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
Welcome to the IRV2.com FORUM(S).

When you first enter this group, a new Member may feel a bit overwhelmed by all the forums you can find here. First, you need to set up your USER CP

Once you open and start a menu will open on the left side just take it all in the step-by-step top to bottom.
NEXT, you will find this forum is made up of 14-Forums broken into four-part forums.

First is the HOME, top left above the member's menu. This forum is very helpful to new members to learn and become more familiar with overtime.

NEXT TO HOME is FORUMS on the top left covering Community, RV Lifestyles, Regional and RV Camping. and to the right of this is RV Forums.

RV FORUMS on the top left covers a lot about TRUCKS, Conversations, MVT's, HDT's, Travel Trailers/5th Wheel Chassis & TECH stuff, Chassis CLUB, RV SYSTEMS, Powertrain Garage.

NOW when you Post a new Tread take some time to think in which forum it should read best. Next after completing your TEXT on the bottom are TAGS, so make sure you have a few tag EXAMPLES: dog, RV, rving, campfire So try for about five if you can.

Then you have the OWNERS FORUMS Covering Registry, A-M, and N-Z.

Now if you pan down to the bottom of the page you will find other FORUMS and if you know or have a Class B, you can direct or join the CLASS B FORUMS at Class B Forums And if you get down to Florida this link may be very HELPFUL http://www.CampFlorida.com

So, welcome you again, I hope you join in the fun and share your knowledge by helping new members find their way in this forum as you would in, any RV Park. Again, make sure to set up your USER CP as this is helpful to you and other members. Again if you enjoy or think of starting your own RV Blog you can do that here as well above on menu bar is BLOGS

Enjoy and safe TRAVELS. You can also find RV PARKS above in CAMPGROUNDS. Wal-Mart Parking locator & Bed & Briefest
http://www.allstays.com/c/wal-mart-locations.htm

Welcome to our FORUM, may you be blessed with Happy Travels and safe Trails on all your Road Trips.
van-gogh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags

« New Member | Newbie »