Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-16-2007, 03:35 PM   #1

Plan to retire April 2008. Wifey and I had just purchased a 2008 Bighorn 30ft 5'ver and an F350 Super Duty 6.L diesel to pull it. We are actually going to live our dream. Yahoooo!!!
First trip next summer will be a tour of the Gaspesie region of Quebec. Then next fall we intend to head west to check out the southwest and winter over in Arizona.
Doesn't get any better than this.
I will probably have my share of questions as we become accustomed to this new RV lifestyle.
Hope to become better acquainted with the many good people on this site.
If I can ever be of assistance to anyone wanting information about RVing in Canada, it would be my pleasure to pass along what I can.
Best regards from your northern neighbours,
Dave and Nicole.
BighornBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-16-2007, 03:35 PM   #2

Plan to retire April 2008. Wifey and I had just purchased a 2008 Bighorn 30ft 5'ver and an F350 Super Duty 6.L diesel to pull it. We are actually going to live our dream. Yahoooo!!!
First trip next summer will be a tour of the Gaspesie region of Quebec. Then next fall we intend to head west to check out the southwest and winter over in Arizona.
Doesn't get any better than this.
I will probably have my share of questions as we become accustomed to this new RV lifestyle.
Hope to become better acquainted with the many good people on this site.
If I can ever be of assistance to anyone wanting information about RVing in Canada, it would be my pleasure to pass along what I can.
Best regards from your northern neighbours,
Dave and Nicole.
BighornBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 05:49 PM   #3

Welcome, Dave and Nicloe
I'm sure when the other members wake from their naps they'll also welcome you.

2005 Mountain Aire 35BLKS
RonNgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 03:15 AM   #4

Hello Dave and Nicloe, and Welcome to our iRV2 Forums. Very glad to have you with us. Thanks for the offer of assistance. We all have something to offer.
We look forward to reading about your adventures and travels. The trip around the Gaspe' is well worth it.
Please visit the Canada Region Forum here as well...and do enjoy the new RV lifestyle...its great..... .....Brad

2007 GMC Duramax/Allison 6 spd SLT Crew
brad03ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 07:21 AM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Welcome, and congrats! Have fun, and safe traveling!
Old 09-17-2007, 08:02 AM   #6

Hello Neighbour, we are in Midland Ontario - just bought a new DP so we too can experience more fun. We just returned from a two month western trip - had a great time. We travelled in a 29 ft Crossroads Cruiser with a F250 - awesome truck.
Our next trip will more then likely be east in 2008. Didn't have enough time last year to see the sights. If you go to Cape Breton make sure to see Louisbourg - the roads are not the greatest but the people and visiting the fort was a novel experience.

2007 Monaco LaPalma XL
2ndwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 03:44 PM   #7

Welcome to iRV2, neighbours (my friend Hugh taught me the proper spelling! lol). I'm sure you'll find plenty of valuable information in the forums here.
If interested, come visit us in the iRV2 Chatters chat room. We're there just about every evening from about 8:30pm eastern until about 10:00pm. It's a great bunch of folks!

Skip- Kerrville, TX is offline   Reply With Quote