Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-28-2007, 08:38 PM   #15

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
George & Carol...
Welcome to IRV2! I am sure you will love your new to you Essex as much as the "previous" owner did! I can tell you that there isn't a better website out there that is any friendlier or has as much info and comraderie as this one!
Enjoy it all...

PS.. I have seen pics of your rig... it is gorgeous!

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-15-2007, 09:59 AM   #16

I am so embarrased that it has taken me so long to figure out how to reply to all the nice welcomes.

We live on Lake Marion in South Carolina and moved up here from Charleston. Have been to the Clemson area many times and love the lake keowee area.

This is our third Newmar Coach. First was an 01 Mountain Air DP, then an 03 Essex Quad Slide and now the 07. We have stayed with Newmar becuase of the great service and the nice folks to work with.

We have only taken a couple of short trips in the new RV but we are leaving on July 23rd to head up to the NASCAR race at the Brickyard. GO DALE NO. 8! Then we head up to the factory for a week and then up to Northern Michigan. The only real plan is to make it to Knoxville on October 27th to see Carolina beat Tennessee.

I promise to try and check in more often to keep up with all the postings.

Thanks for the warm welcome - we hope to meet some of you along the way.

07 Essex 4502
George&Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 10:26 AM   #17

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I am so embarrased that it has taken me so long to figure out how to reply to all the nice welcomes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hi! Don't be embarrased. When you get a chance let us know how you are doing. I have never been to Nascar, will be going one of these days. Paul
Old 07-15-2007, 10:50 AM   #18

We will try to be more active in the future. Need to get some good Karma so we can post a picture.

07 Essex 4502
Old 07-15-2007, 03:02 PM   #19

Newmar Owners Club
George&Carol,

Are you still going to be in N. Michigan around Labor Day. We will be staying at the Wild Cherry Resort (near Suttons Bay)for 9 days over the LD weekend.
Brigadoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 05:29 PM   #20

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lorna:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bikeboy57:
...I grew up in Clemson, and went to school there... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Small world... we used to live in SC (West Union, Seneca - out at Cross Roads, Westminster) and David used to work for a cabinet company in Clemson! (Installed cabinets in most of the houses in Keowee Key) Really miss the pizzas at Paesano's in Bountyland! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How about this for small world. I had two houses in Keowee Key in ~1979-1983 timeframe
Old 07-16-2007, 03:56 AM   #21
Moderator Emeritus

Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
Been traveling pass few days you have your KARMA from the IRV2 Rally in Branson, welcome aboard the forum.
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 07:48 AM   #22

Str8Shooter - we will be at Traverse Bay RV Resort until 8/25 then we want to head up to Mackinaw and then to part unknown. We are not sure where we will be for labor day. There is approximately 10 other Newmar coachs at Traverse Bay right now and they will be there until the end of August. You should stop on your way to Wild Cherry it is a great group of folks.

07 Essex 4502
Old 07-16-2007, 09:08 AM   #23

Newmar Owners Club
The Traverse Bay RV Resort is a very nice place. However, we are doing the relative visiting thing up to Aug 29, so we will miss you this time. Maybe next time. Enjoy your trip!
Brigadoon is offline   Reply With Quote