Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-27-2008, 12:55 PM   #1

We're new to the IRV2 forum and rather new to class A motor homes. We are Henry and Shirley, currently residing in Maryland, retired, and looking forward to a couple of year's travel in Monaco luxury. We have a house to sell before we can call it full time and that's not going as well as we'd hoped.

We have a 2007 Monaco Knight 40' PDQ (brand new in spite of the year) and are dragging a 2007 Jeep Wrangler behind. When our family was young we had a '74 Minnie Winnie so we have some experience with motor homes but hardly the same.

We look forward to learning the ins and outs from the forum and maybe being able to share some help along the way.

The Utzes is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-27-2008, 12:55 PM   #2

We're new to the IRV2 forum and rather new to class A motor homes. We are Henry and Shirley, currently residing in Maryland, retired, and looking forward to a couple of year's travel in Monaco luxury. We have a house to sell before we can call it full time and that's not going as well as we'd hoped.

We have a 2007 Monaco Knight 40' PDQ (brand new in spite of the year) and are dragging a 2007 Jeep Wrangler behind. When our family was young we had a '74 Minnie Winnie so we have some experience with motor homes but hardly the same.

We look forward to learning the ins and outs from the forum and maybe being able to share some help along the way.

Old 03-27-2008, 01:15 PM   #3

Welcome to the site.You guys are in for an adventure. Will be in Baltimore end of May for Red Sox series,looking forward to seeing the city. Any must sees? ,throw them my way.

2006 FOUR WINDS HURRICANE 34N F-53
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 01:42 PM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
The Utzes...(Henry & Shirley)
Welcome to iRV2!! I feel this happens to be the friendliest & most knowledgable group of RV owners around.
May I also say congratulations to you on the 2007 Monaco Knight you are right...it is not the same as your Minnie Winnie.

I would like to suggest that you also join us at the Monaco Forum below.I think we know how to laugh and have fun along with share information that may help each other. Please ask for some "Karma" and then we will make you an official "Monaco Owners Forum Member"...which is something I love to do!

Again...Welcome to iRV2. We hope you visit often!

MM
MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 05:44 AM   #5

to Frankie: Sorry but I don't know Baltimore as well as the MD address would indicate. My travels to Baltimore are usually to catch an exhibit at the Walters Art Gallery (always worth while) and lunch or dinner in Little Italy (near the harbor and many great restaurants). My orientation is more towards the DC suburbs and I'm now across the bay on the Eastern Shore. Today's Wash. Post has an article about the baseball museum in Salisbury and it's emphasis on Jimmy Foxx (an old Boston player if I'm not mistaken).

to MonacoMama: driving this big-rig I need all the Karma I can get; please.
Old 03-28-2008, 05:55 AM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Henry & Shirley...
That magical Pixie Dust that we have has been sprinkled over your name....and now the Monaco Karma flows from you! (I know- pretty corny...did I forget to tell you I am the silly one? )
Welcome to the Monaco Forum!

MM
MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 06:00 AM   #7

Tiffin Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Hey there Utzes, welcome to the site and forums. We look forward to hearing of your travels. Love your potato chips
lthrnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 04:42 PM   #8
Community Moderator

Country Coach Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Gulf Streamers Club
Henry and Shirley, welcome to our website and forum. We are glad to have you join us. Good luck to you in selling the stick house and going full time. If we can answer any questions just ask. Take care and enjoy the website.

06 Saturn Vue, 06 Chevy Z71 4x4 & 2014 Corvette Z51 M7
RV Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote