Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-09-2014, 02:11 AM   #15

Ken & Kristine, Do you know how to post a simple image to this forum? I have no idea (obviously) ... but I'd like to share the image of my proposed trip route.

If anyone else knows how to have the image available (not via a URL) ... I store images I want to share on Flickr (not public) ... I was hoping there was an easy way to post pictures on this forum, but can't figure it out.

Someone please chime in
Thanks, Dennis
dmrome1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-09-2014, 03:55 AM   #16

Monaco Owners Club
There are a number of options, but here is what I do. Get a Dropbox account if you don't have one. Then in your DB folder create a folder of your choosing in your Public folder (or just place the pix in your Public folder. Right click on the file name and you will see Copy Public Link as an option. paste the link in the input box o insert the image.
Old 07-09-2014, 09:17 AM   #17

Ken & Kristine,

If you would email me at dmrome@gmail.com ... I will gladly send you the trip map that I made for all the National Parks out west that we would like to see. (since I can't figure out how to share that pic here on the iRV2 forum ... LOL Technology ... (shrug)
Cheers, Dennis
Old 07-10-2014, 03:31 AM   #18

Thank you Glenn & Mary ... so easy ..even i got it - LOL

I will post the newly 'available' image in a reply message

Thanks so much !
Dennis
Old 07-10-2014, 03:34 AM   #19

Finally ... with the help of Glenn & Mary, I now know how to post links to pics here! Whew!
Here is the link to the National Parks Trip route I did for the Parks tha we would like to see ... it is a mere 4894 miles, but what the heck, you are retired and can do that over as long a period of time that you wish - or break it up into several trips. I just made one big loop and figured we would just go and stay at each spot as long as we wanted.

Good luck - let me know what you think.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-Route-Map.png

Dennis
Old 07-10-2014, 06:24 AM   #20

Monaco Owners Club
Dennis,

Glad you got the picture posting to work.

I love your idea for a NP tour and certain that it will be a blast. I figured I would throw in my 2 cents with thoughts that you should include.

You'll be coming up I-25 along the CO Front Range so you will be a stones throw from Rocky Mtn NP. Plan 6 months in advance so you can get a reservation in either Aspen Glen or Morraine Park CG's that are inside the park.

Also, you won't want to miss more of the wonders of Utah, there is something to wow you around every corner. When you depart the Moab area head to Capital Reef NP, then take Hwy 12 down through Boulder and Escalante to Bryce Canyon NP before heading to Zion. A great side trip from Boulder to Escalante is Hell's Backbone Road, there are unforgettable sights along this route and no issue doing it in a Roadtrek.

Ton's more to see, it can last a lifetime, enjoy your planning.

Glenn
Old 07-10-2014, 09:25 AM   #21

Dennis,

Shot you an email with our email address before seeing your post with link here. Am going to study up on it as soon as I get home.
Thanks!

Kristine

Tags