Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-23-2008, 03:58 AM   #1

hello i'm new,and a first time class a owner ,am looking forward to all the expert advice and forums. thank you
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-23-2008, 03:58 AM   #2

hello i'm new,and a first time class a owner ,am looking forward to all the expert advice and forums. thank you
Old 03-23-2008, 04:29 AM   #3
Community Moderator

Winnebago Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
clint;

Welcome to IRV2. You have found the friendliest site on the Internet. Post often and keep us informed of your travel experiences. Don't be afraid to ask questions. You may want to consider adding information about your motor home to enable us to better help with your questions.

Don
Don & Bev Morgan Weyauwega WI, 05 Itasca Horizon 40KD, 400 HP Cummins, Adopted by a great couple, Toad 07 Saturn Vue AWD, Air Force One, TST 510 TPMS, Mayor of Weyauwega 2007 - 2013, Waupaca Co Board Supervisor 2010 - 2014
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 04:55 AM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Country Coach Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Gulf Streamers Club
clint, welcome to iRV2.com. We are glad to have you join us here and look forward to reading of your adventures and experiences. Congratulations on the class A motorhome. Be sure to add the info of the coach in your signature thru the "Go" button and personal zone. If you have some photos to share register in the photo gallery and upload them. Good luck and enjoy the forum.
06 Saturn Vue, 06 Chevy Z71 4x4 & 2014 Corvette Z51 M7
RV Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 04:53 PM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Excel Owners Club
Clint...
Welcome to iRV2! You will find this is a great group of RV owners with a lot of great information...and they are willing to share it with anyone who asks...so you have come to the right place!

I see you own a Holiday Rambler Endeavor...which makes you eligible to join the Monaco Owners Forum Just say "Karma Please" and you are in!

Again...welcome to iRV2...and hopefully to the Monaco Forum!

MM

MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 06:01 PM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Clint, glad to have you here....by chance did you meet the Blues Brothers?

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 02:52 AM   #7

thank you MonacoMama, i'm not sure about the karma thing but, KARMA PLEASE?
Old 03-24-2008, 02:54 AM   #8

TXiceman thank you also ,but sorry no i didn't meet the blues brothers, i would have liked to
Old 03-24-2008, 04:56 AM   #9

Location: Atlanta, GA. , South Beach, FL. Naples, Fl , Coral Gables,FL.
Clint, Welcome to iRv2.com . IL is a great place to live. Good choice on your Class A
george henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:13 AM   #10

Hello Clint I to am fairly new to this site and I have about 2 to 3 seasons under my belt for owning an RV if you are interested in some rallies or a get together I have noticed that this site has some lacking interests in the Ill area but there are 3 outings scheduled on the RV.NET forum that are all with in a 200 mile radius of Joliet there is one in Elkhart, In in April 24-27 click here
then there is a Northern IL get together on May 2-4 here
and the there is a Wisconsin Rally May 9-11 here I am already signed up for the Ill one and thinking about going to the Indiana one just to visit my old stomping ground and of course to go to Mecca for RVers look forward to hearing more from you seeing as we are in the area
Old 03-27-2008, 12:20 AM   #11

thanks all, for the warm invite, i plan on having a lot of fun in my new- to me- H,R,and looking forward to a lot of input and knowledge from all the freindly people here. thanks again
Old 03-27-2008, 03:59 AM   #12

No thanks is needed just remember that with the high gas prices of this summer that gratuities is always excepted, just kidding