Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-04-2007, 10:05 AM   #1

I wanted to write and introduce myself to the forum. My name is Vanessa Zaroor and I am the Director of Marketing for Advantage PressurePro, developers and marketers of the PressurePro Tire Pressure Monitoring System.

As I handle marketing for the leading TPM System in the after market, I of course have heard about irv2 from several customers over the years. When asked recently why I don't participate on the forums, I told our customer that I didn't want our customers and potential customers to feel as if they were being watched over. Apparently, I was wrong in my thinking, as I got a swift kick of an answer back telling me that I needed to be on here answering questions for people - so here I am.

I want everyone to know, current customers or not, that I am available for any questions, etc.

I look forward to speaking to many of you!

Safe travels,
Vanessa

Advantage PressurePro
PressurePro is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-04-2007, 10:44 AM   #2

Personally, I'm happy to have you on board to answer questions. Welcome.
I've had the Advantage PressurePro for a little over three years. When I need battery replacement, do you replace the batteries in my senders or send new ones? What is the cost?

Thanks,
Joe Fischer

Old 12-04-2007, 11:04 AM   #3

Well thank you Mr. Fischer.

I looked you up in the system, and all your information is here which means I won't have to have proof of purchase for you. When you are ready for replacement sensors simply email me and I'll get new ones to you for the $25 each cost.

Just fyi for yourself and others, the batteries in your sensors are under 3 separate layers of plastic, to ensure no leakage, so instead of switching sensors, you will be receiving new sensors for the battery exchanges.

Happy Holidays!

Vanessa

Advantage PressurePro
Old 12-04-2007, 11:14 AM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Thor Owners Club
Pond Piggies Club
Welcome, Vanessa.
We often have discussions here regarding the TPM systems so your input will be very helpful. I think this might be the first time that we actually got confirmation on what to do when the batteries need replacing.

Thanks for the info.
Mike
ISLAPP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 01:37 PM   #5

Thanks Mike. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Even if it is just a general TPMS question and not specifically a question about PressurePro, I should be able to help.

Vanessa

Advantage PressurePro
Old 12-04-2007, 03:20 PM   #6

Vanessa
I have had this system for a few years now, and have been fighting to get it to continually monitor my trailer tires. I have a 32 foot coach and have both the extended antenna and the remote signal booster. I am wondering if I can get the unit itself tested to see if it is just bad at receiving a signal. Hope this makes sense

And welcome to the board
Old 12-05-2007, 10:36 AM   #7

Well, Steve, it does but it doesn't. You shouldn't be having any trouble receiving signals on a 32 footer, especially with the antenna. If you would like to send in the system, I can arrange that for you, as we want to get you up and running at 100%. Why don't you do this, call in to our toll free line 1-800-959-3505. Myself, Rhita or Robin are usually first to the lines, and we'll get you all sorted out.

Vanessa

Advantage PressurePro
Old 12-09-2007, 11:14 AM   #8

Vanessa
Thanks for your help, I received a unit from Doug there and have programmed it. My next trip will be the 21st, so will see how this one works. Again I appreciate the help.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:39 AM   #9

You're very welcome Steve. If you need anything else, just let me know. Happy Holidays and safe travels!

Advantage PressurePro
Old 12-11-2007, 12:06 PM   #10

Welcome Vanessa to the IRV2 website as a Pressure Pro representative, I'm sure you will be answering quite a few questions,which is not bad abnout Pressure Pro, glad to have you on board. Ed.S
Old 12-12-2007, 08:37 AM   #11
Moderator in Memoriam

Monaco Owners Club
Howdy and Welcome to iRV2 Vanessa,

Its always great to have a expert in a field around for the questions. If you don't know the answer on the spot you will sure know who to ask. I see they have you linked to the RV systems and Technologies / RV Systems and Appliances Area so everyone can ask their questions there.
Great having you aboarb again and have a great Christmas
Old 12-12-2007, 12:03 PM   #12

OK, now I'm really confused. What is the difference between the Doran Pressure Pro and the Advantage Pressure Pro? Also, which one has the temperature readings too? I have a 2005 Dutch Star DP and so far haven't had any problems with the tires holding a very steady pressure. I hardly ever have to top off. But I do see the system as great insurance, and plan to get one of these systems.

2005 Dutch Star (4009)
OpaRon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 02:04 PM   #13

They are the same, the Doran just re-badges the Advantage unit. I hear they are developing there own
Old 12-12-2007, 04:23 PM   #14

I just got a complete answer from an Advantage Pressure Pro dealer. I'll copy the whole text, which I think will be helpful to others.

Below is an important update from Advantage PressurePro:

DISTRIBUTOR INFORMATION: Doran Mfg has been one of the most successful Distributors for PressurePro. We have appreciated their partnership and business. PressurePro and Doran felt there were differences in business direction and it was felt this could not be overcome and Doran would go in another direction. Doran will discontinue distributing PressurePro product over the next few months. Our association with Doran has been rewarding and enjoyable and we have appreciated all they have done to foster the PressurePro name. We will miss our association with Doran and thank them for their business and partnership. So there is no misunderstanding, Advantage PressurePro is the owner of the product, patents and technology. Advantage PressurePro LLC contracts development and production with our partner Lectronix under agreement. Lectronix holds TS/ISO 19649 and ISO 9001 Quality System registrations.

Phil Zaroor, President - Advantage PressurePro

Doran is still selling PressurePro at the present time but they are only selling off their current stock, as I understand it. I don't know if he has any of the newly released versions in the systems he is selling.

2005 Dutch Star (4009)
OpaRon is offline   Reply With Quote