Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 07-11-2011, 06:54 AM   #1
Fleetwood Owners Club
Put deposit on a new-to-me Pace Arrow!

Just put a deposit on a 2004 Pace Arrow. Workhorse, 2 slide-outs. This my first RV and I'm excited. I have 4 kids (9,7,5,3) and they can not wait! Model 37A

Acm210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-11-2011, 07:01 AM   #2
Community Moderator

Newmar Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
First things first --->

Congrats on your new rig! Don't be shy about taking advantage of the vast experience here to help with any questions that may pop up. Be sure to post reports of your first outings in the rig too, and -- we LOVE photos!!

Happy trails...

Jay & Peggy Monroe with Dolly
Can't take it with you - don't plan on leaving any behind
2016 Newmar London Aire 4553, Spartan chassis
Wrangler Unlimited toad
JMonroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:24 AM   #3
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the new RV. I wish we had done what you are doing. We didn't start RV'ing until the kids were grown. You will have a lot of wonderful memories with them
Joe & Annette

2002 Monaco Windsor 40PBT, 2013 Honda CRV AWD
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 10:55 AM   #4
Ford Super Duty Owner
We bought our first motorhome in 1974. We had two daughters 7 and 3. Traveling in a car was miserable, Traveling in the motorhome was heaven. We would go to K-Mart and buy activity books (age app. connect the dots, maze, etc.) to keep them from being bored on the road. On long trips, we would put them to bed at night and continue to drive until late. At times we would get up in the mourning and start driving and pull over when they woke up and have breakfast. I hope you enjoy yours as much as we did.
1998 Pace Arrow 35 ft. F53 Ford V10 2012 Honda Civic toad
15 year motorhome service manager. 3 popups....2 travel trailers....5 motorhomes....loved them all.
ga traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:51 PM   #5
Fleetwood Owners Club
Well, I picked it up and drove from Long Island NY back to State College PA. Front end could prob use heavier shocks and it ran much better after I used up all the stabilized fuel and put fresh in. Dash is squeaky and needs tightened. Brakes were already updates on the WH chassis. 1st trip made without incident, however I did need to pull over and tighten the outside mirrors with an Allen wrench. Worked fine afterward.
2004 Pace Arrow 37A, Workhorse W-22
Blue Ox Front & Rear TigerTrak
Bilstein Front & Rear
Acm210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 06:44 PM   #6
Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Enjoy your new MH. Our kids are now 31 and 33 but they started camping when they were 3 and 5, They still talk about all the good times they had camping and the oldest even has a small class C that they enjoy.

2002 Newmar Dutch Star DP3569 330 CAT - Toad Jeep Liberty, DW is the Nagivator. Work to travel and everything revolves around the price of diesel.
rvjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote