Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 10-12-2011, 07:39 AM   #1
Ready for new adventure!

Hello everyone,

We purchased a 2007 Holiday Rambler Scepter a few months back. It had a fire in the kitchen from a faulty refrigerator. So we are taking on a big adventure of gutting the RV and fixing it all back up like almost new. We have been talking to the Holiday Rambler people to get wiring diagrams and parts lists and all so that we can get this unit back up and ready to roll. If anyone has any info on this unit, any assistance is much appreciated. We have a big job ahead of us but Im sure it will be well worth it once we get done and hit the road.

2007 Scepter is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-12-2011, 07:43 AM   #2

Monaco Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
First off . Congratulations on your new purchase. I hope you are able to restore her quickly and be out on the road with the rest of us. This forum has some really knowledgable people and they will sure answer any questions you may have.

Brenda and Frank, FTers, Zebulon, NC
Raisin our mixed hound and our cat BooBoo.
2004 37' Holiday Rambler Vacationer
bsirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 07:58 AM   #3
Thanks. I was looking for somewhere to help me get info to get all this repair/remoldeling started so that I can get it finished as soon as possible. I thought this was the best site with the most info to help me out. Im not getting all the info I need from Holiday Rambler so I thought I would find help elsewhere. It looks like I came to the right place.
2007 Scepter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:41 PM   #4
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Welcome and good luck with the restoration of your rig! Hope that you can get it finished soon so that you can start enjoying it. You have joined a great forum that has lots of people with tons of knowledge. I'm sure someone will be able to answer your questions.
Skip & Pat
Prince, our Siberian Husky and Tori, our Yorkie
SkiPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 06:34 PM   #5
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Good luck! Sounds like you're gonna need it!
Joe & Annette

2002 Monaco Windsor 40PBT, 2013 Honda CRV AWD
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote