Things to check when you pick up your new to you 83 Pace Arrow.
1. Tires-Check the date they were manufactured. If over 7 years they recommend replacing them.
2. Check the batteries. Most batteries will start going bad after 5 years.
3. Check all the appliances to make sure they work.
4. Holding tanks. Check to see if they leak and if they will drain.
5. Generator. Make sure it works by putting a load on it. AC's and anything else you can plug in or turn on.
7. Electrical wiring
8. Motor. If you can have a mechanic do a compression test and look for oil leaks.
9. Exhaust. Being as old as it is it will probably need replacing if it hasn't been already.
10. Suspension, shocks, front end alignment.
11. Fresh water tank and water pump.
And the list goes on and on. If you will do a search on here you will probably find a Pre Delivery Inspection List to help you check it out.