Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-04-2014, 12:35 AM   #15

Monaco Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Hi and
sdennislee is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-05-2014, 08:38 PM   #16

Welcome from another 2013 Salem Cruise lite owner. We got ours in late August. Got out for end of August long weekend and Thanksgiving and traveled about 2000 miles this past fall.
Old 03-06-2014, 07:31 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianCrew View Post
Welcome from another 2013 Salem Cruise lite owner. We got ours in late August. Got out for end of August long weekend and Thanksgiving and traveled about 2000 miles this past fall.
Very cool! Just wondering, I know the models differ slightly, but where is the water pump on your model located? Havn't found ours yet...tucked away good somewhere!
mdrndaynomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 07:49 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdrndaynomad View Post

Very cool! Just wondering, I know the models differ slightly, but where is the water pump on your model located? Havn't found ours yet...tucked away good somewhere!
I replied to the your question in the other post as well. But ours is under the foot of the bed. Lift the mattress. You will need a screw driver and lift the piece of plywood. The fresh water tank is in there too. I think our layout is similar. You have a few more feet with the couch in the middle. We would have loved that layout. Towing with a mid size suv and trying to keep the weight down so smaller was better.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:07 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianCrew View Post
I replied to the your question in the other post as well. But ours is under the foot of the bed. Lift the mattress. You will need a screw driver and lift the piece of plywood. The fresh water tank is in there too. I think our layout is similar. You have a few more feet with the couch in the middle. We would have loved that layout. Towing with a mid size suv and trying to keep the weight down so smaller was better.
Understandable! We didn't intend to purchase one this big, but couldn't pass up the price! I did find your other reply, thank you. Helps a good deal to know. Scratch that off the list, now time to make some slide out drawers under the dining seats! Lots of good space under there, and this way won't have to pull up seats to access!
mdrndaynomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 11:17 AM   #20

Yea Doors or drawers under the seats would be great. I have built cabinets before so consider myself handy but just a little nervous to cut into a new trailer. Its not that I can't do it but want all the color and material to match. I haven't been able to put holes in the walls either but need some holders in the shower and bath area. I don't believe it has anything to do with Salem but the fact its a light weight that I miss a few things like access to under the seats compared to other trailers we have had in the past. Our price was right as well. Did not set out to buy new.