Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > New Member Check-In
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-13-2013, 08:11 AM   #15

There are shavings in the tranny, which means rebuilt. I just had a dream to take my daughter on a trip. My health is slipping, but.... shortly without going into it. I am in all of trouble.... just got wind from doc that now it is my kidney having problems also... They have been trying to pick up this marble in my groin.... but it is a waiting game....all I wanted was to pull away from medical for a short bit. I get leg weakness that has been undetermined for 5 years.... and now edema has set in as well as other things... I tried telling them that it was just like my grandmothers.... it turned out to Ovarian Cancer....it is rare it causes a neurological disorder....but everything changed when they removed my last ovary with benign lumps. It is such a long story... so please understand.... I know what is happening to me.... so I sold what I could.... to spend the time with my daughter.... My doc freaked out! But she even said "Honey your tired aren't you?" Yes I am! What was 12 weeks of our lives, compared to what is about to enthrall me into a demise I do not wish for? So to answer your question about the truck it is very serious, as it stands Snows transmission is giving me a deal compared to the other 2 shops. I have my story on a web page, but I cant submit it because I have a donate button on it. But it tells of this "ole gals dream", "to be free just a short bit." But what was really really cool was to wake up this morning to see so many RV'ers caring for us! Blessed in more ways then thought... so this I thank many of you! And hope to see any and maybe all on the road.
Chillin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-13-2013, 08:54 AM   #16

Newmar Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner

We hope to see on the road real soon! Best wishes.
Old 07-13-2013, 09:25 AM   #17

I'm trying as quick as possible. But they said the 25th of this month. I still have to raise more funds, but am almost there. And after tranny is fixed, we cant go anywhere, since all funds are putt to tranny. So I will take my daughter to local places, like the Cove and fishing. Sometimes life just doesn't go ones way. But hey I do find amusement here, not just by the small town people, but how they live. Its adorable to read there local small "Whats Up" paper that is put out weekly. One add asked if any one lost 3 sheep, that were found in there yard. Not a farm yard, but a yard with houses. LOL. Oh how fun, some of the simplest cute things are neat. People take for granted the small things in life. Just keep us in your prayers, and again, I do not feel so alone with this site. What a blessing in it self! Have fun everyone! And remember the lost little sheep!
Chillin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 06:51 AM   #18

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Just the two of you, She's 1.. Sell what's left of it and fly to Michigan.. I'm taking applications for co-pilot (NOTE: this is half joke. half serious).

If you just bought it, depending on how you bought it, there might be a residual warranty.. For example I was looking at a used car contract the other day (planing on buying, need a towed) and they have a 45 day "Warranty" on their used stuff there, even the "As-Is" gets 45 days.

Also if you have extended warranty insurance.

But seriously.. Blown tranny is about #4 on the "oh )@#@" list

(Blown engine, Fire and accident are 2 1 and 3 respectively.)