Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Forum 101 | Announcements | Forum Concerns
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-06-2008, 12:35 PM   #1

Texas Boomers Club
If I click on the forum link on the irv2 home page it starts to load and then hangs up. It always hangs up at the same spot and the status bar says something about "paypal". I can usually go to one of the other links from the main page and then go to the forum from there, but not directly. I have my popup blocker set to "off" for this website. Anything else I can do?
Diane in Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-06-2008, 12:56 PM   #2
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
Diane,

Sorry you're having trouble getting on, you may be experiencing a lack of bandwidth from your ISP. You might want to try deleting your Temporary Internet Files and Cookies to see if that helps it any.
Old 01-22-2009, 04:06 AM   #3

Newmar Owners Club
I don't think it is a bandwith issue. I am having the same problem. It alway happens when trying to download the paypal gif on some pages. I am looking into know and will post my results. If anybody else is having this problem I will appreciate any help in the matter.
2015 GMC Seirra
Iron Man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 04:01 AM   #4

Newmar Owners Club
Hey, SAME PROBLEM HERE: Just started experiencing same problem this a.m. 1/26. Have accessed iRV2 through my "bookmarks" for the last year, BUT, when clicked on this morning a box comes up saying to the effect that 'server connection interrupted try again'. So, after a number of attempts with the same results, I entered "iRV2 forum" in search window of Google and clicked top most selection of results and got directly to the main FORUM page all logged in and everything. After reading through posting topics and threads, I tried clicking on the "Home" label atop the forum main page and that same box came up telling me about connection interruption and to try again. For some reason, CAN'T get to iRV2 Home page. Steve
Old 01-26-2009, 05:45 AM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Earlier today, I could not get to the main page or the forum page. About 20 minutes later wit would load. I could get to other websites with no problem. The problem was definately in the infopop end from what I could see.

This was from my T-1 connection at work and well before the traffic started to get heavy on my end.

It seems to be Ok now.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 02:42 AM   #6

Newmar Owners Club
Yup, working o.k. now. Don't know what that was all about. Steve
Old 01-28-2009, 02:54 AM   #7
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
Our service provider, Groupee had problems.

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:01 PM   #8
JC2

Texas Boomers Club
I learned a long time ago that anything man-made will at times be problematic. A tried and true fix is usually this.
JC2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 03:45 PM   #9

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
happening a lot today still,
hard if not impossible to get past the home page,
i never have anything very important to say, but i sure need to get online and say it
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote