Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Forum 101 | Announcements | Member Concerns
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 01-18-2011, 07:08 PM   #15

Tiffin Owners Club
It's the "Thanks" button on bottom right of post, earlier it was green but as the Moderator said it is a work in progress.

Dadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-18-2011, 07:10 PM   #16

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 Driver View Post
Place your cursor over the green square on Seajay's post and see what pops up.

"Seajay is an unknown quantity at this point."

Take care,
Stu

P.S. Place your cursor over that square on anyone's posting and see what pops up. It seems we're all "an unknown quantity at this point."

Nudder Dummer Question, "What green square?" Oops just saw Dadeaux's post.

Old 01-18-2011, 07:39 PM   #17

Monaco Owners Club
Ok; now I am confused (even more than normal) I see no thumbs, little green squares or anything else. Is it possible that since I use Firefox plus run a couple other ad blockers etc that I cannot see these items?
bdpreece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 07:43 PM   #18

Monaco Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadeaux View Post
It's the "Thanks" button on bottom right of post, earlier it was green but as the Moderator said it is a work in progress.
Oops now I get it I do see the thanks button.
bdpreece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 08:20 PM   #19

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdpreece View Post
Ok; now I am confused (even more than normal) I see no thumbs, little green squares or anything else. Is it possible that since I use Firefox plus run a couple other ad blockers etc that I cannot see these items?
Since you don't see them I would say yes.
Dadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:32 AM   #20

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ok guys. I have gotten ninteen replys and about seven teen different answers from fourteen different people and I think maybe three people have some idea as to the answer to my question and I am still dumb as an oyster as to the real usage of the ''Green square'' thingie with the ''thumps up'' thingie in it that is no longer there on my screen either but I got a thingie that says ''thanks'' and when I pushed it I got a ''pop up'' that suggested that I should get on some other chat network, stop asking stupid questions, buy a DP, take in my laundry, type slower and use spell check more often. Three people are as dumb as me but they still want their ''dime'' anyway, one lady asked if I would like to ''run away'', one guy thought it was a forum for way to fix his roof leaks, and one post was from the IRS stating that you will have to file a 1099 on all the dimes I may or may not hand out and that I will have to get SS numbers and Number of dependents and all kind of hard stuff for the government. (I wrote them back and told that my real name was Wayne the Marine and to just bill me)

Here is my resolution to the situation. I will bring this up before the awards committee and the will determine payment eligibility for those who qualify for said promised payment and said payment (ten cents) will be e mailed to you whom are elegable. first you must send a stamped, self addressed e mail to the comittee to get your payment.

If you want to wait till you see me again I can just give your your dime as per your qualifications of your answer as to whether it is/was/could be helpful concerning the question asked.

Be safe on the road and lets all support our brave troops in all branches of the service regardless of color or stripe or branch of service. God bless them all ....
Old 01-19-2011, 07:46 AM   #21

Texas Boomers Club
The Mods should re-instate the "greenies" and give us a catalog of "keen stuff" that we can redeem our "greenies" for. Wouldn't that be cool?
& 2014 Jeep Sahara Unlimited Toad
"Get It While You Can"
jwomack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 07:54 AM   #22
Community Administrator

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwomack View Post
The Mods should re-instate the "greenies" and give us a catalog of "keen stuff" that we can redeem our "greenies" for. Wouldn't that be cool?
You're dating yourself if you are referring S&H or Merchants Green Stamps.

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:03 AM   #23

Ford Super Duty Owner
here ya go
you owe me nothing
whenever seajay is the author i am compelled to read it
i enjoy all your musings
so these are for you
drools, dumb looks, wrong guesses and ''pointing''.
brianj
Old 01-19-2011, 08:15 AM   #24

Have any of you thought about professional help, Seajay I can excuse due to his Naval service, but you other guys really need help.
Old 01-19-2011, 12:40 PM   #25
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Seajay,
Don't listen to them. It's a trick. They have all your pertinent information, check account numbers, credit card numbers, gas card numbers, and the thumbs up is a thank you from those who absconded with you money.

All you others waiting for 10 cents, good luck.

Tell me, did Willa follow the money trail?
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:07 PM   #26

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ok, obviously someone has abducted Wayne the Marines IRV2 account. It is blatantly obvious to me that this has happened because of the syntax and content of his message. To the casual eye you would not notice the difference in the word usage but, being snart like I am, I caught it right away. Words like ''pertinent'' and ''absconded'' are completely out of character for my friend Wayne the Marine. Everyone knows that a ''real Marine'' would use words like ''important stuff'' and '' stoled'' instead of them words with a bunch of letters.
I will personally offer a ten cent reward for any and all information leading to the finding of the real Wayne the Marine that has obviously been taken away without his consent and I, Seajay the Sailor Man, will pay a further reward of ten cents for the name of, and the e mail address of the person obviously impersonating Wayne the Marine and using his account on here. It is common knowledge that if someone ''messes with one of My Navies Marines'' that he is messin' with My Navy and he could be in ''deep doo doo'' when we find ''said person''.......
Never fear Wayne, WE WILL FIND YOU AND BRING YOU BACK......

May God bless the troops that are putting their lives on the line to keep us safe.
Old 01-19-2011, 01:16 PM   #27
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Seajay,
In as far as your ignorance predominates your intellectual capacity, I am still amazed at your verbose postings.

If you need any future literary help, well, reenlist. This time, try to assimilate into the mainstream of higher "edjumajation." (See you do recognize "big words")

And just to stay on topic, what red or green thingies??? I see none.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:46 PM   #28
Community Administrator

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Forest River Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Route 66 View Post
You're dating yourself ....

Is that allowed? Oh nevermind....

The green things are gone - they were here briefly but have been removed. I'll leave you to speculate about the methods, but it was humane (mostly).

If you saw them and are having some residual effect, we can refer you to a program for some help with that but really in time you will forget about it anyway.

If you stare into this you will also forget....

Name:   eye tricks freaky spiral.JPG
Views: 42
Size:  40.2 KB

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote