Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Forum 101 | Announcements | Forum Concerns
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-26-2017, 05:10 PM   #1

Having to log in over and over ...

I log in and check for new posts.

If I want to reply or start a new thread, I am sent to the log in screen again.

I might go to page that says 'this page isn't working'.

Then, sometimes I go to a blank screen.

Recently I tried to reply to a post and I get the log in screen again and then a blank page. This is the link, but the page is blank
http://www.irv2.com/forums/newreply....reply&t=369280

I logged in again to post this.
dexters is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-26-2017, 05:29 PM   #2
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Entegra Owners Club
Skyline Owners Group
Several things will log you out on page changes.

Be sure you check the Remember Me box when you log in.
Be sure your device is set to allow cookies (cookies are what we put on your device to keep you logged in)
Be sure your internet security setting is set no higher than Med-High

The link you supplied isn't to a post so nothing will show. By the language in it, it appears to be an incomplete reply process.

Lori-
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 05:33 PM   #3

Excel Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I have not experienced your problems on IRV2. I have the web browser remember me and my IRV2 password. Just connect and do what ever I want without issue.

Are you connecting via a wireless connection? Is it your own private connection or a public access point? Any given wireless router/access point has a limit to the number of simultaneous connections it can manage. If there is an excess number users it will drop those users with the longest inactive period of time. Even if its only a short time. Most wireless router/APs will drop the least used connection when someone else is trying to connect.

Home quality routers have a fairly small number of simultaneous connection, frequently 4 to 7 +/-. Some commercial grade access points may support upwards of 30 - 40 simultaneous connections without dropping anyone. But don't assume that because you are at a commercial location they have a quality access point.

Another possibility is that the connection is too slow to keep the server happy and the server is dropping your connection. Can you access other web sites OK from your present location? If yes, and those sites perform well, then you have some issue with the IRV2 server and/or web page.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
rarebear.nm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 09:55 AM   #4
Administrator in Memoriam

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
Lori's advice is essential.

Also, try deleting your iRV2 cookies and clearing your cache.

Quote:
Be sure you check the Remember Me box when you log in.

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 07:39 PM   #5

I only had this problem in the "pictures" section, rest of the site is fine on .com /win 10, in chrome.