If you're uploading a new review for a CG not listed, the form will have a section where you can browse your computer & upload 6 photos.
If you're adding a review to one already listed, you'll have to insert the pictures in the text (review box) of your review because there isn't a browse/upload option when you are a secondary review. It's complicated, but can be done. To do this:
- Upload your CG photos to the photo section of iRV2
- Right click on one of your photos & choose Properties from the drop down
- Highlight & copy the URL address in the pop up window
- Type [img] in your text
- Paste the URL address of the photo
- Type [/img] at the end of the URL address
Do this as many times as you have photos to insert. They'll appear like mind did in this secondary review of Evergreen Park.