Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Forum 101 | Announcements | Member Concerns
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 03:03 AM   #1

I no longer wish to be part of the irv2 community, how do I remove my profile completely?

Thanks!

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-11-2006, 03:03 AM   #2

I no longer wish to be part of the irv2 community, how do I remove my profile completely?

Thanks!

Old 12-11-2006, 03:15 AM   #3
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
Brian,

That's an unusual request.

After being with us for 2 1/2 years and making 84 posts, may I inquire as to why you no longer wish to be part of the iRV2 community?

To answer your question, a moderator or administrator will have to delete your membership which will then remove the profile. Unless deleted, all your posts will remain and your user name will show with brackets. (Example: <Pushin40>)

Send me a PM or email if you don't wish to post publicly.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:43 AM   #4

I have come to the conclusion that I no longer wish to be a part of the forum. It is just a personal decision and no reflection on the forum or any member.

Thanks for assisting me!

Old 12-18-2006, 04:27 AM   #5
Administrator Emeritus

Looks like Richard has asnwered your request, I'm always concerned when we lose a member for ANY reason and hope this is not as a result of something you encountered on this forum.

Bob
Old 12-18-2006, 03:19 PM   #6
Administrator in Memoriam

Appalachian Campers
OK, It has been deleted. Thanks for spending some time with us and we hope you'll return some day.
Old 12-29-2006, 01:48 AM   #7

I would like my account deleted. I do not use this site enough to warrant membership. Thanks.

Old 12-29-2006, 03:01 AM   #8
Administrator Emeritus

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raj67:
I would like my account deleted. I do not use this site enough to warrant membership. Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

While I have no problem with honoring your wishes as I see you joined in 2004 and this is your third post, once your account is deleted you would only have to re-register to join again.

We're certainly sorry you are choosing to leave us and wish you the best.

Please feel free to jump back in at any time.

Bob

Closed Thread