Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Forum 101 | Announcements | Member Concerns
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 05-17-2015, 06:25 PM   #1

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Question HR Club

Does anyone know why the Holiday Ramblers Owners Club does not show up in the Owners Forum Index?

WayneGD
05 HR Nep

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-17-2015, 06:31 PM   #2
Community Administrator

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
HR is discussed in the Monaco Owners forum.

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 06:38 PM   #3

Monaco Owners Club
I think I remember reading that the HR Owners Club was "absorbed" by the Monaco Owners Club, but there is still a path to HR
iRV2 Forums - Holiday Rambler Owners Club
TinCanTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 06:42 PM   #4
Community Administrator

Newmar Owners Club
Retired Fire Service RVer's
Spartan Chassis
That is actually the HR Owners group and that is still available.

It's actually a designation and not a club.

Route 66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 06:48 PM   #5

As I understand it HR Owners Club exists but not really!
Old 05-18-2015, 07:08 PM   #6

The HRRVC still exist, I was a member until 08 when I bought the Rev. I should be able to rejoin since they are owned by the same corporation.
Old 05-18-2015, 07:24 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Rooster View Post
The HRRVC still exist, I was a member until 08 when I bought the Rev. I should be able to rejoin since they are owned by the same corporation.

At this point the HRRVC is Holiday Rambler brand only. Their Ramblin Pusher 419 chapter has opened their annual maintenance session to all the ARG brands but as "sister ships" not as members.

Steve Ownby
Full time since '07
Steve Ownby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 05:29 PM   #8

I still don't understand why it is a separate link rather than fall under the Owner's Forum here.
RVNewbie55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 05:44 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVNewbie55 View Post
I still don't understand why it is a separate link rather than fall under the Owner's Forum here.

Holiday Rambler owners on IRV2 post on the Monaco group. All brands owned and built by Monaco are part of that group. There are Holiday Rambler specific groups on the internet but they are not part of IRV2.

Steve Ownby
Full time since '07
Old 05-21-2015, 11:30 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Ownby View Post
Holiday Rambler owners on IRV2 post on the Monaco group. All brands owned and built by Monaco are part of that group. There are Holiday Rambler specific groups on the internet but they are not part of IRV2.

Steve Ownby
Full time since '07
Steve, Are you saying this is not the same? iRV2 Forums - Holiday Rambler Owners Club

Bob
Old 05-21-2015, 12:26 PM   #11

HR Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVNewbie55 View Post
Steve, Are you saying this is not the same? iRV2 Forums - Holiday Rambler Owners Club

Bob

Sorry for bad info. I use the iPad app almost exclusively and the link you provided doesn't work from within the app. Had no idea the HR group was there. It's odd that it's organized under the community forums rather than the owners forums. If I click on the link you provided from the app, it takes me to a thread in one of the Camping Locations forums. If I click the link from the email I got with your reply, then it goes to the HR forum.

Internet magic.

Steve Ownby
Full time since '07
Old 05-21-2015, 03:45 PM   #12
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
I think there's confusion with the difference between a manufacturer's owner's forum vs a manufacturer's owner's club or group.

Here on iRV2, an owner's forum is the group of threads in THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUM, consisting of the names of the main manufacturers of RV brands; i.e. Alpine Coach Forum, Country Coach Owners Forum, Entegra Owners Forum....all the way down to Winnebago Industries Owners Forum. Those are listed beneath the Owners Forums tab in the top toolbar.

Then there's the Owner's Clubs which are groups with designations that can be listed under your user name block; i.e. Pond Piggies, Fleetwood, Ford Super Duty designations in my user name block to the left of all my posts. Those are found via clicking on the User CP tab, then on iRV2 Groups.

So, to answer the OP's question, the reason the Holiday Ramblers Owners Club does not show up in the Owner's Forum Index, is because it's a Club/Group....not a Forum.

Lori-
Lori & Dave - FMA #3415 | FMCA #F419886 | RV/MH Hall of Fame Lifetime Member
2006 Fleetwood Bounder 36Z & 2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD, My iRV2 Photo Albums
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 12:31 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLOVNIT View Post
I think there's confusion with the difference between a manufacturer's owner's forum vs a manufacturer's owner's club or group.

Here on iRV2, an owner's forum is the group of threads in THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUM, consisting of the names of the main manufacturers of RV brands; i.e. Alpine Coach Forum, Country Coach Owners Forum, Entegra Owners Forum....all the way down to Winnebago Industries Owners Forum. Those are listed beneath the Owners Forums tab in the top toolbar.

Then there's the Owner's Clubs which are groups with designations that can be listed under your user name block; i.e. Pond Piggies, Fleetwood, Ford Super Duty designations in my user name block to the left of all my posts. Those are found via clicking on the User CP tab, then on iRV2 Groups.

So, to answer the OP's question, the reason the Holiday Ramblers Owners Club does not show up in the Owner's Forum Index, is because it's a Club/Group....not a Forum.

Lori-
Thank-you. Now I get it. I had not been paying attention to the word "club" on the end.
Bob

Tags
holiday rambler