Let's walk through creating and naming a link using the link icon
1. Highlight the URL of the destination site (i.e., where the link is going to take you) and COPY it onto your clipboard by right-clicking the mouse and selecting the Copy function.
2. Go back to the iRV2.com reply window where you're creating your post.
3. Give the link the name you want to use. Example: I'm going to create a link to the Fox News homepage HERE (HERE is going to be my link name).
4. Using your mouse, left click and highlight your desired link name (HERE in the example above).
5. Click on the link icon
on the toolbar above the text area.
6. PASTE your destination's URL into the URL box provided. Note that http: defaults into the box and is highlighted - hit Delete to remove this if the URL you're going to paste in already has http: in the address.
7. Click OK. Your desired link name should appear underlined.
Here is a working example: The Fox News homepage is located HERE