Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-24-2011, 07:11 PM   #1

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ipad app

How do I see photo albums on the IPad? If I open Safari and go to IRV2 website I can see them but nothing on the IPad app shows the photo albums. I see pictures in threads no problem just no tab on the app to get there
Thanks
Ron
4Knights is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-26-2011, 02:47 AM   #2

I don't confess to being an IPAD expert, but I love mine. At the bottom of your screen you should see an icon entitled "Photos", just press on the icon. Viewing photos you have I potted from anywhere is easy. Not sure I answered the question but hope it helps. Best of luck.

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 Forum
Largeandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 02:52 AM   #3

Ron: in my previous response, please excuse my typo, I of course meant the word "imported". Photos on IRV2 would have to be in an "exported" format in order for you to be able to do anything with them. I should think you can view anyone's photo postings. Again hope this is some help and if not, you can always get "apple help" online.

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 Forum
Largeandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 07:17 AM   #4

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
The IRV2 app doesn't have a photos tab/ button on the bottom, the only place I can view photo gallery is if I open a web browser and go to photos tab on webpage.
Thanks
Old 02-26-2011, 09:42 AM   #5
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Any photo that is a "Flash" photo (.flv) will not display on the iPad. This is a function of the iPad and not iRV2. Apple and Adobe cannot get together on this item. There is a work APP around called Cloud Browse that will allow the iPad to view Flash. I have not used the iRV2 App so I do not know what it will all do.

If you click and save the photo to your iPad, it may go into your photo directory and you can view it with the photo app.
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:28 AM   #6

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
I understand the flash issues thank you. . I'm talking about being able to get to the photos photo albums on the IRV2 site. Top of the page click on photos then all photos, etc.. The IPad app doesn't have this capability so I have to close the app and then go to the web using browser then I can see everything just like on PC. So how do I get the app developer to fix this?
Old 02-27-2011, 09:12 AM   #7
RV Mutant #14

Winnebago Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Freightliner Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
My apologies.

I did not read your OP to an understanding level. I see now that it is not a function of not being able to see the JPG pictures, but an inability to navigate to the photo's section of iRV2 using the iPad APP. I'll try to read to a more comprehensive level the next time. Thanks.

I loaded the APP to see what it does. Maybe DW will get on the forum (not).
It is what it is, and then it is what you make of it.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 10:02 AM   #8

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
DW doesn't read the forums either but sure is happy when I saved us $3500.00 and fixed the autoparkbrake with help from the great folks here, now if I could con vice her to try some of the recipes here our menu would improve as well. :(