Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Forum 101 | Announcements | Member Concerns
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
View Poll Results: Do you want a Jayco Owners Forum
Yes 16 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-04-2012, 05:45 PM   #15

RISCKY, I agree TOTALLY.

Ann n Gene is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-04-2012, 05:53 PM   #16
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann n Gene View Post
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ENTEGRA AND TRVEL SUPREME OWNERS FORUM????? It has a lot of activity and I do not understand why it has disappeared. It is a totally separate entity that happens to be owned by Jayco, so I see no reason to move it there. All just my opinion but it IS the reason I frequent this forum.
For the same reason AC is housed in the Fleetwood Forum, HR is housed in Monaco & Coachmen is housed in Forest River. We're trying to be consistent with our Forum sections. They are all separate entities, but under the umbrella of their manufacturer. Lets give it a chance & see how it goes.

Lori-

Lori & Dave - FMA #3415 | FMCA #F419886 | RV/MH Hall of Fame Lifetime Member
2006 Fleetwood Bounder 36Z & 2014 Honda CRV EX-L AWD, My iRV2 Photo Albums
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:02 PM   #17

Ok Lori, Thanks for the explanation. No reason it won't work great, you know how us old guys do not like change LOL LOL LOL. Seriously, we can make this work and in six months won't remember there was ever any other way. It would be nice to include Entegra and Travel Supreme in the title however as Travel Supreme was never part of Jayco and owners would not think to look there and many Entegra owners are not aware that Jayco is the parent company. Again, all just my opinion.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:28 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLOVNIT View Post
For the same reason AC is housed in the Fleetwood Forum, HR is housed in Monaco & Coachmen is housed in Forest River. We're trying to be consistent with our Forum sections. They are all separate entities, but under the umbrella of their manufacturer. Lets give it a chance & see how it goes.

Lori-
Lori,

I'd just like to echo Ann n Gene's comment of adding Entegra to the TS name. The forum is EXTREMELY valuable to us, well at least me, and I'd like to ensure the consistency and make certain owners can find the right place to share input/feedback that makes IRV2 so valuable.

Thanks in advance for your consideration!
Old 04-04-2012, 07:44 PM   #19
Community Administrator

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Forest River Owners Club
Currently the forum description contains the brand names of Jayco's subsidiaries:

Quote:
Jayco Owner's Forum (13 Viewing)
This forum exclusively contains discussions related to Jayco, Travel Supreme and Entegra products.
None of the content was moved from the forum. We have had Jayco threads floating all over the forum as they seemed to have no home and this title changed seemed in keeping with other areas of the board.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 07:59 PM   #20

Janet, I have egg on my face, did not see, at all, the description (likely did not look) but it is there with the Travel Supreme and Entegra folks pointed out. Sorry to take your time when you had already solved the nonexistent problem. That looks great and we will make it work to the point it will be one of the most used forums on the whole board. Thanks again for doing a great job. Gene
Old 04-04-2012, 08:04 PM   #21
Community Administrator

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Forest River Owners Club
No worries! Members who care are the reason iRV2 rocks! Keep it up

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss
Old 04-08-2012, 11:41 AM   #22

I agree with Ann N Gene.

Larnie
2008 Travel Supreme 42 Envoy
Old 04-14-2012, 04:48 PM   #23
Community Administrator

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Forest River Owners Club
Just an update.... after some examining the relationship between the Jayco, Entegra and Travel Supreme brands, we've made a change to the initial forum name change (adding Jayco to the title of the Travel Supreme and Entegra topic area).

There is a a new dedicated forum for Travel Supreme owners and the renamed Jayco Forum will continue to house Entegra discussions. You can see these changes in the Owners groups area.

We hope this addresses some of the concerns raised by members - regardless of your brand affiliation, please don't forget to wave at each other on the road

Old 04-14-2012, 04:57 PM   #24

Thanks Janet, you guys have done a great job of listening to users AND responding positively. I think these changes should provide an avenue for all to find what they are looking for and increase participation. Good Job!

Gene
Old 04-14-2012, 08:10 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFitz... View Post
Why would you want to open a Jayco Owners' Forum here on iRV2? One already exists Jayco Owner Forums - Powered by vBulletin.
For one reason... if you have something less than admirable to say about a Jayco on the Jayco forum it is likely you will be banned.
I like/dislike my Seneca, after dropping near 100K, for used...having to drop more to make it right sort of grinds a bit.
While I want it to do more than some is my issue, but what it does for the money spent is not well enough.
Suspension upgrades are always a subjective issue from one person to another, but pitifully small holding tanks are a MFG failure in design.

Being totally spoiled for boondocking with my Desert Fox toyhauler, I was dismayed by the lack of capacity in the Seneca and will say it was not expected to be such an issue.
Saying the above statement would not fly for long there at Jayco forum
and why an away from there place to be frank is needed.

Doing the suspension was OK as I want sports car handling and towing stability, swapping out the dinette and upgrading to reclining loveseats
is a choice the blushing bride wanted.
But running out of grey and black water as soon as it does is a real %$^@@.
The luxury that this unit is should also come with an "away time " that is more than an overnight or two.
At this point I am looking into upgrading the grey water tank at least,
why should it be I am redoing the Seneca to be a real "Recreational Vehicle"?

quadnkev is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forum