1. Highlight the URL from the web page you want to link.
2. Right click the mouse and select COPY.
3. Type the text in your iRV2.com post that you want to represent the link - in this example, I'll use HERE to represent a link to the Empire State Building website.
4. Highlight the text that you just typed to represent the link - HERE in our example.
5. Go to the toolbar above your post and click on the LINK symbol - the globe with the chain link in front of it.
6. Paste the URL you copied earlier in the space provided. Note: http:// defaults into this space. You may have to delete the default http:// if the URL you copied already has http:// in it before you paste the URL into the space.
7. Click OK at the right side of the link box. The text you highlighted in your iRV2.com post should now be underlined.
8. The link should appear like this - HERE
2016 Ram Longhorn 3500 Dually 4x4 CCLB, 385/900 Cummins, Aisin AS69RC, 4.10
2014.5 DRV Mobile Suites 38RSSA #6972
Come join us on a TEXAS BOOMERS