Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Forum 101 | Announcements | Member Concerns
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 07-20-2012, 04:23 PM   #1
Community Moderator

Thor Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Managing Subscriptions

Every time I reply to a thread I become Subscribed to it. This is fine, as I usually want to follow the discussion. However, each new update results in an email in my inbox the next day. Sometimes there are 20 or 30 of them. Is there a way that I can just get one email listing all the updates for the previous day?

Bruce Dickson 2013 Thor Challenger 37GT, 5 Star Tune, Safe-T-Plus Steering Control with Air Trim, Roadmaster front and rear Sway Bars, SuperSteer rear Track Bar, Crossfires, 2012 Honda CRV on Blue Ox Aventa LX tow bar. Full timers since Jan 2012.
bdickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-21-2012, 10:47 AM   #2

Freightliner Owners Club
Overland Owners Club
Just turn off the notifications

No emails

Cougarkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:03 AM   #3

Turn off e-mails... and just in case you don't know, you can see of list of your subscribed threads with activity by clicking on the "User CP" button when logging in.
HHIDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 01:03 PM   #4
Community Administrator

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Forest River Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdickson View Post
Every time I reply to a thread I become Subscribed to it. This is fine, as I usually want to follow the discussion. However, each new update results in an email in my inbox the next day. Sometimes there are 20 or 30 of them. Is there a way that I can just get one email listing all the updates for the previous day?
Yes. In your usercp you can configure both your subscription settings and your e-mail update preferences. There is a daily update option (one update at the end of the day).

Click on usercp on the upper nav bar > edit options. Scroll through the settings, changing preferences as desired. Then click save changes.

You can also remove or manage existing subscriptions in your user cp. Look over on the left side menu (further down) and select 'list subscriptions".

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. | Dr. Seuss
Janet H is offline   Reply With Quote