Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Forum 101 | Announcements | Member Concerns
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-27-2010, 07:43 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
az bound's Avatar
 
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surprise Arizona
Posts: 1,993
Other coaches built by Thor

Just curious about why coaches other than Damon have been droped from the sub forums? They may not be still in production but a good many of us own them.
__________________

__________________
az bound is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-27-2010, 08:56 AM   #2
Community Administrator
 
Andy R's Avatar


 
Thor Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Gulf Streamers Club
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,085
They were consolidated due to lack of use. The Damon forum represented 65% of all the Thor discussions with the other 35% being split up between the other brands. We will look for another tool to group these up so you can see the discussions by brand easier.
__________________

__________________
World Traveler and Vintage Airstream Owner
Andy R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:27 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
az bound's Avatar
 
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surprise Arizona
Posts: 1,993
Thanks Andy that would be appreciated if there is enough interest
and participation. Love our Airstream
__________________
az bound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:34 AM   #4
Community Administrator
 
Andy R's Avatar


 
Thor Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Gulf Streamers Club
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by az bound View Post
Love our Airstream
I love my Airstream too! I founded Airstream Forums - Airstream Owners Community in 2002 for all of us Airstream owners to chat. I think that might be one of the reasons the Airstream section here was so scarce.

We will post back here when we have a way to easily see the discussions by brand.
__________________
World Traveler and Vintage Airstream Owner
Andy R is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Plan Calls For Monaco Motorhomes To Be Built With Navistar Engines DriVer Navistar MaxxForce Engine Forum 8 08-29-2009 09:29 PM
1977 Ford motorhome co who built it unknown mechanic1 New Member Check-In 17 08-13-2009 07:08 PM
Different Divisions of Thor ? Superslif Thor Industries Owner's Forum 2 04-01-2009 10:29 PM
Thor Magellan timz61 Thor Industries Owner's Forum 2 08-01-2007 02:42 PM
Forest River coach built on new Workhorse UFO Tom N Workhorse and Chevrolet Chassis Motorhome Forum 7 09-13-2006 07:01 PM

» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.