At the top of the reply box there is an icon that looks like a postcard. Click on that icon and enter the internet address of the photo. You can right click any photo on the internet, click "Copy image location" then paste it into the address line.
If the photo is on your computer and not on the internet, go to the advanced reply and do the following:
1. In the top row of icons is a paperclip. When you click on that, you get a popup menu that has places to list photo or video files.
2. Click a "Browse" button and navigate to the location of the file on your computer.
3. Select the file you want. The name of that file will then appear on one of the lines in the popup menu.
4. Click upload. The popup window will say "Uploading file...please wait." The software will automatically resize the file to an acceptable size, but note that if the original file is large, this may take some time.
5. When the uploading message disappears, close the popup window.
6. Click on the paperclip icon again. This time the name of the file you uploaded should appear. Click on it and it should transfer to your reply message. Go to "Preview post" to make sure it is what you want.
2015 DRV Tradition 375KPS
2015 Chevy Duramax 3500HD LTZ Dually
Full-timers...Home is where we park it.
Check out our blog: Living Our Dream