Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Forum 101 | Announcements | Forum Concerns
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-11-2006, 12:04 PM   #1

Nor'easters Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
I have had problems bringing up the irv2 homepage all day. I have gotten into the forum by googling irv2 and coming in under one of the forum headings.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-11-2006, 12:04 PM   #2

Nor'easters Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
I have had problems bringing up the irv2 homepage all day. I have gotten into the forum by googling irv2 and coming in under one of the forum headings.
Old 01-11-2006, 12:59 PM   #3

the main server had a hard drive failure last night, it is being worked on and things should be back to normal soon
Disney Campers - Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 06:33 AM   #4

I got in using .net instead of .com, I assume that is the address to a backup server.
05 Alpine 40FDQS #75330 Towing 24' car hauler, 2012 Spyder, 2003 Harley FatBoy
Wayne R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 12:10 AM   #5

Can anyone say when the site will be back to normal?

All of that top line of menus is still down for me. cgreviews, photos, etc.

Little Kopit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 03:15 AM   #6

L.K. Have a little rest and sit back and putt the feet up.It,s rainning here again,More mud..Lol Bushman..Almost makeing ice..And Your way??
Old 01-17-2006, 03:56 AM   #7

Bushman, you see, I still have to find my way to work. I think I walked from the truck to the building where I work going into wind gusting to 80 km. Temp is a mere -3'C/28, & wind chill -9'C/16'F.

So, I only think of Warpath sorting the problems of the software when I have reached a destination. Little of putting my feet up, more of putting hands to keys either home or at work.

Old 01-17-2006, 08:47 AM   #8

L.K.I must say if the wind was 80K I would not even leave the ranch.And I go at 4:45-5:00a.m.every morning to Tim's for joe with the boys.I always talk shop with them.Some times I do a little job or two for them also.But I am not tied to any thing.No clock for sure I worked at the same prison 33-1/2years.Retired and gave up the watch that day.Still wake up with out a call feed the Molly go to Tim's.The rest of the day is smooth and easy.Some times work in the shop I repair small motors.Slow this time of year.That is good not realy wanting the work any way.I see Novi is in the warm.Good to hear I may get out soon Myself.Waiting on a call.As some thing has came up and I may not get away.But should know shortley.The Mrs.still wants to go bad,I can care less with the mud and all.And now more hold ups.I just know next year I will not see any snow or mud.Bushman..Eh
Old 01-17-2006, 10:39 AM   #9

Bushman, so when you come home from Tim's, do you go online? BTW, I can't remember are you able to get just part of the forum, like many of us? I'm waiting to get into cg reviews on something Brad suggested to me.

Re. throwing the watch away, I don't think I'll quite do that, or it would take a lot of adapting. Too many others I connect with are on clock's time.

A year without snow, heresy!!! IMO (nothing humble about my enjoyment of snow)

Old 01-17-2006, 12:06 PM   #10

L.K.Please do not take Me wrong I to enjoy the snow but I have wanted to get a way this year.I have a 4x4 Motor cycle quad with the plow on front for snow removal.I love to play with it.A kid at heart on it.It's a 1999 model I bought new I take it camping up north and ride it every place I can.Ice fishing also when ice on Lake St.Clair..LOL not this year..So see the snow is not a no no at all.And Yes that's the start of the putter's day.Some times I spark it before Tim's if looking for mail.Oh yes My problem is also Your problem I think its web site wide..LOL..Bushman