Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Forum 101 | Announcements | Member Concerns
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 02-10-2012, 07:50 AM   #1

Viewing Subscribed Forums as a Group

I find iRV2.com to be a great source but It's a monster to navigate so I'm trying to tame it a little by only looking at forums I'm interested in when I log in.
I have subscribed to several forums but I can't figure out how view them. Every time I go to subscriptions I get a list for threads but not forums.

Any help would be great!

FishaPalooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-10-2012, 08:43 AM   #2

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishaPalooza View Post
I find iRV2.com to be a great source but It's a monster to navigate so I'm trying to tame it a little by only looking at forums I'm interested in when I log in.
I have subscribed to several forums but I can't figure out how view them. Every time I go to subscriptions I get a list for threads but not forums.
Any help would be great!
If I understand the what you are looking to find, click on User CP to get the list of specific forums to which you have subscribed. It list them whether or not you have requested email notification of a new posting in that particular forum area. I've saved the General Discussion forum as my opening page on my favorites bar. Only one of the individual forums, Veterans issues, do I have marked for immediate email notification. When I want to sit and read, I click on the CP User and then click on one of the others I like to track.

VSPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:46 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang652 View Post
If I understand the what you are looking to find, click on User CP to get the list of specific forums to which you have subscribed. It list them whether or not you have requested email notification of a new posting in that particular forum area. I've saved the General Discussion forum as my opening page on my favorites bar. Only one of the individual forums, Veterans issues, do I have marked for immediate email notification. When I want to sit and read, I click on the CP User and then click on one of the others I like to track.
I don't see anything that lists subscribed forums.

I see subscribed threads.

I see ignored forums.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:15 PM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishaPalooza View Post
I don't see anything that lists subscribed forums.

I see subscribed threads.

I see ignored forums.
Sorry, not sure on how to help you from this point and if I'm understandimg from where you are at. Hopefully, some one better at directions can assist.
VSPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 03:18 AM   #5

Thanks Anyway! I'm just not sure why the site would allow me to subscribe to a Forum but not give me a way to list them?