Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Forum 101 | Announcements | Member Concerns
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-10-2012, 07:50 AM   #1
Member
 
FishaPalooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Lake Stevens WA
Posts: 84
Viewing Subscribed Forums as a Group

I find iRV2.com to be a great source but It's a monster to navigate so I'm trying to tame it a little by only looking at forums I'm interested in when I log in.
I have subscribed to several forums but I can't figure out how view them. Every time I go to subscriptions I get a list for threads but not forums.


Any help would be great!
__________________

__________________
Wayne & Karen
TT-2005 Komfort 27TSG
TV-2003 F250 Lariat Crew cab, 6.0L diesel, FX4
FishaPalooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-10-2012, 08:43 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
VSPA's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Humble/Atascocita, Texas
Posts: 1,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishaPalooza View Post
I find iRV2.com to be a great source but It's a monster to navigate so I'm trying to tame it a little by only looking at forums I'm interested in when I log in.
I have subscribed to several forums but I can't figure out how view them. Every time I go to subscriptions I get a list for threads but not forums.
Any help would be great!
If I understand the what you are looking to find, click on User CP to get the list of specific forums to which you have subscribed. It list them whether or not you have requested email notification of a new posting in that particular forum area. I've saved the General Discussion forum as my opening page on my favorites bar. Only one of the individual forums, Veterans issues, do I have marked for immediate email notification. When I want to sit and read, I click on the CP User and then click on one of the others I like to track.
__________________

__________________
Stan, Shirley & 2 Schnauzers (Sandy & Sassy)
RV: 2014 Itasca Sunstar 35F
USAF, Retired, Life Member: DAV, VFW, VVA, & VSPA
VSPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:46 AM   #3
Member
 
FishaPalooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Lake Stevens WA
Posts: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang652 View Post
If I understand the what you are looking to find, click on User CP to get the list of specific forums to which you have subscribed. It list them whether or not you have requested email notification of a new posting in that particular forum area. I've saved the General Discussion forum as my opening page on my favorites bar. Only one of the individual forums, Veterans issues, do I have marked for immediate email notification. When I want to sit and read, I click on the CP User and then click on one of the others I like to track.
I don't see anything that lists subscribed forums.

I see subscribed threads.

I see ignored forums.
__________________
Wayne & Karen
TT-2005 Komfort 27TSG
TV-2003 F250 Lariat Crew cab, 6.0L diesel, FX4
FishaPalooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:15 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
VSPA's Avatar
 
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Humble/Atascocita, Texas
Posts: 1,230
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishaPalooza View Post
I don't see anything that lists subscribed forums.

I see subscribed threads.

I see ignored forums.
Sorry, not sure on how to help you from this point and if I'm understandimg from where you are at. Hopefully, some one better at directions can assist.
__________________
Stan, Shirley & 2 Schnauzers (Sandy & Sassy)
RV: 2014 Itasca Sunstar 35F
USAF, Retired, Life Member: DAV, VFW, VVA, & VSPA
VSPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 03:18 AM   #5
Member
 
FishaPalooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Lake Stevens WA
Posts: 84
Thanks Anyway! I'm just not sure why the site would allow me to subscribe to a Forum but not give me a way to list them?
__________________
Wayne & Karen
TT-2005 Komfort 27TSG
TV-2003 F250 Lariat Crew cab, 6.0L diesel, FX4
FishaPalooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Please Join Our Group! DriVer Coastal Campers 56 08-07-2011 07:26 AM
I got booted off the FORUMS on FMCA.... Seajay Family Motor Coach Association (FMCA) 19 02-05-2011 09:37 AM
ScanGauge 2 Group Buy Ultra RV Tech Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More) 16 12-13-2010 04:41 PM
***** 5 Star SCT X3 Group Buy ***** 5star Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More) 1 10-06-2010 07:40 AM
Northern IL. Camping Group Summer Rally July 16th-18th Mike54 North Central Region 0 05-23-2010 01:24 PM

» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.