Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Forum 101 | Announcements | Forum Concerns
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-25-2005, 01:44 PM   #1

For quite sometime I had been registered as PJRACER-----all of a sudden this forum did not recognize me any longer------and I had to go thru all kinds of hoops---to re-register under a name I really don't care for------I tryed so many different angles and was refused---I now am confused and don't know what I am registered as. Has this forum had problems like this in the past?????
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-25-2005, 01:44 PM   #2

For quite sometime I had been registered as PJRACER-----all of a sudden this forum did not recognize me any longer------and I had to go thru all kinds of hoops---to re-register under a name I really don't care for------I tryed so many different angles and was refused---I now am confused and don't know what I am registered as. Has this forum had problems like this in the past?????
Old 03-25-2005, 01:47 PM   #3

What happened to PJRACER-----e-mail me my profile under that name------I would be grateful
Old 03-25-2005, 02:18 PM   #4

Did you change your e-mail? You were at knology now you are at verizon. That may be the difficulty. I will try to e-mail you the info

DH (Larry) <><
Allegro Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 02:21 PM   #5

Hi Neighbor

PJRACER is a valid member name, the account was last signed on March 2 of this year
does your email address end in knology.net?
Disney Campers - Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 05:12 PM   #6
Administrator Emeritus

Location: FULLTIMERS - currently wintering in Rochester, NY - Goin\' places, Makin\' friends, Havin\' fun!
Please tell me if you want the PJRACER name updated to show your new E-mail address.

If so, I'll have the system send your registration information to the new address and delete the PJ Camper name.

And, no - we don't normally have glitches like this although in the world of software and the Internet, we never say "Never"!

Dave George
[b]NASCAR FANS - Carl Edwards #99 & Ryan Newman #12![/col
RVrs R US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 02:13 AM   #7

It is supposed to be PJRACER pej.dj@knology.net but because the system dumped me---I had to take a new name (pjcamper)and revert to my previous e-mail (verizon.net) which was purchased by knology. Thanks for your help----I still don't see PJRACER appearing as a member on-line when I click on the web site it shows pjcamper----oh well-----no big deal
Old 03-26-2005, 04:33 AM   #8
Administrator Emeritus

Location: FULLTIMERS - currently wintering in Rochester, NY - Goin\' places, Makin\' friends, Havin\' fun!
Your PJRACER account is valid and operational. I've asked the system to E-mail your registration details to the pej.dj@knology.net E-mail address that is the registered E-mail address in that account.

You should already have received them. If they haven't arrived, please check your spam folder.

Once you have logged in successfully, send me an E-mail at RVrsRUS@AOL.Com and I'll remove the PJCAMPER account to keep things simple.

Now, if you want to talk about something complicated, you should help me choose Medicare Supplement Plans!

Dave
Old 03-29-2005, 03:10 PM   #9

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RVrs R US:
Your PJRACER account is valid and operational. I've asked the system to E-mail your registration details to the pej.dj@knology.net E-mail address that is the registered E-mail address in that account.

You should already have received them. If they haven't arrived, please check your spam folder.

Once you have logged in successfully, send me an E-mail at RVrsRUS@AOL.Com and I'll remove the PJCAMPER account to keep things simple.

Now, if you want to talk about something complicated, you should help me choose Medicare Supplement Plans!

Dave </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Nothing has changed----my identity was never switch back to PJRACER---I am now pjcamper I guess----and back to being a rookie at this. Oh well----good try---I really can't understand what went on. PJRACER
Old 03-29-2005, 03:41 PM   #10

currently you have 2 usernames with 2 different email addresses, Have you received any emails with your registration details recently?? i sent one and I think Dave did as well,

Try and log out and log back in with your pjracer account, what happens when you do try this?

you can email me if you prefer at scott@disneycampers.com

you have one email address with Verizon and one with knology, do you get mail at both of these addresses.
Disney Campers - Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 03:56 PM   #11

No Scott-----Verizon sold out to Knology----I am on cable modem with knology.net---------I prefer to be PJRACER with my e-mail address knology.net. Because that was all dropped and I could no longer log in under that for some strange reason----I had to re-register and because it kept telling me the PJRACER was already in use and the my correct e-mail address was already taken pej.dj@knology.net---I was forced to take a different name hence pjcamper and forced to use my old e-mail address of pej.dj@verizon.net---------naturally they still forward email to knology.net. Once and for all take out pjcamper replace with PJRACER take out verizon and replace back to knology-------seems simple but guess it it a big task
Old 03-29-2005, 04:03 PM   #12

OK Scott---------I have logged out as pjcamper and back in as PJRACER----and that seems to have solved the problem----hopefully not temporarily-------THANKS PJRACER
Old 03-29-2005, 04:16 PM   #13
Administrator Emeritus

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Once you have logged in successfully, send me an E-mail at RVrsRUS@AOL.Com and I'll remove the PJCAMPER account to keep things simple. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is it OK to remove your PJCAMPER profile now?

Dave
Old 03-29-2005, 04:27 PM   #14

Yes----------thanks Dave for your help