I'm sorry that you are experiencing difficulty.
This sounds like a cookie handling issue. Our site exchanges little bits of data called cookies with your computer to keep you logged in at page changes. Many virus protection programs or your computers own safety settings (if set very high) may be deleting these cookies when you navigate away from a page and then you get logged off. You can try the following things:
- Set your system security settings to medium.
- Be sure that you have enabled cookie handling.
- Check you Virus protection software (especially Macaffee users) and be sure that cookie handling is not being blocked there - you can specifically allow cookie exchange with our site.
- When you log into the forums be sure to check the "remember me" box in the login dialog box.
- You might need to delete your cookie settings, they reset when you log back on.