Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-16-2015, 08:12 PM   #29

Like I said, follow the published procedure on how to dispute an erroneous error, and it will be fixed. It's something that happens every day of the year.

All getting an attorney into the fray will be running up a few hours time @ $150-$200 per hour. And they'll probably want a $3,500 up front payment. You will recover none of the funds expended before the corrections is made.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-18-2015, 10:46 AM   #30

Triple E Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamaman View Post
Like I said, follow the published procedure on how to dispute an erroneous error, and it will be fixed. It's something that happens every day of the year.

All getting an attorney into the fray will be running up a few hours time @ $150-$200 per hour. And they'll probably want a $3,500 up front payment. You will recover none of the funds expended before the corrections is made.
No getting my attorney involved just takes the hassle out of it for me.I feel bad for people that can't write a check for an attorney and have to run in circles.
The law firm I deal with are Family Friends going back 3 generations.
Oh also at the time I involved my attorney I could not supply the information that Equifax requested. A lot of people assume that the reason there was a mistake is because it involved me or my accounts. Not so!
Do you know your neighbor 2 blocks up the street and down the ally.
Probably not.
You can follow the directions till the cows come home and get nowhere. Because Equifax has there own questions and rules. If you can't answer the questions you can solve the puzzle.
I have paid the law firm for the past 40 years. Now it their turn to do a little more for me than fill out a form.

Old 08-06-2015, 07:29 PM   #31

Triple E Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
I know a lot of people were following my saga with Equifax so here is the latest.
As you know there were comments made about following the steps required to have them review my credit report.
These steps were followed to the letter. Equifax did not budge they remained confident that the report was correct. Idon't really blame them as I like others is just a name.
When I got my Lawyer involved they finally looked into the matter of mistaken identity. I received a letter to day that the Bank of ........... was correct and the report would not be changed. This confused the bell out of me because the bank they were referring to was mine.
I called my financial adviser and she was as confused with the letter from Equifax
As I was. So here is what she did.
She ran a credit check on me and behold I was no longer bankrupt.
I am really PO about this as I would have liked to have had an appology,but oh no they are above apologizing.

My lawyer was confused with the response and believes that there policy is never to apologize.

My thoughts are to take them to court for Legal fees.
Anybody interested in seeing there response?