Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-24-2013, 12:33 PM   #1

National RV Owners Club
anyone have any extra space?

im in need of staying in my DP on your land for a few months. I'll need the normal, power and sewer and water. in the metro atlanta area. south or west would be optimal but would consider all. i'll need to be there until at least november when my tenants move out of my home in norcross. job transferred us 3 years ago and i rented it out. now im coming back. my wife has since finished her master's and got a job in her field near huntsville,al and she's going to be living in a house we've been renting near huntsville until she can find a job in atlanta. rig is a 2001 national islander well kept. im getting pretty worried, i start work may 6 and im trying to not spend 5-6 hundred a month on a park. if i could afford that, i'd just get an apartment. im quiet,work as much as the job will allow and i'll mostly be visiting my family when off consecutive days. i can/ will pay a few months upfront if needed. thanks
anewtoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-24-2013, 01:47 PM   #2

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
As Landlord, You can legally give your house renters a notice to vacate as your planning to move back in your house. OR you can make an adjustment/amendment in their lease with their approval that allows you to park on the property.
Doggy Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 03:24 PM   #3

National RV Owners Club
Thought about letting them out early, but works best for both parties to finish the lease. Gives my wife plenty of time for a job search. Also it's not really conducive for parking the 40'-er there. Thanks
anewtoi is offline   Reply With Quote