Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-24-2015, 12:15 PM   #1

Newmar Owners Club
"BEST THING" we have ever done for our health

I retires in 9\14, wife soon to follow 6\16. So given that I had stents in 08' and my DW has had almost everyone on her family side die of heart failure we spent the big bucks and had a full body MRI scan. By far the best money we have ever spent. Found out that I had a stroke, have a fatty liver, low caluicum build up around my heart (yahoo) coradrered arty looks good. Over all good for me. One the other hand! DW has 85-89% caluicum build up around the heart, and a fatty liver. We are now in the process of going thru the doctor appointments to look further into all the findings. Like doing a road trip inspection on your MH for an upcoming trip. I our opinion it was money worth spent. Might be worth doing for some of you other folks out there. Stop a problem before it becomes a major issue. Just my .02
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-24-2015, 05:48 PM   #2

Here's the best thing I did for myself.
Old 02-24-2015, 09:36 PM   #3

Newmar Owners Club
BA it did not load?
Old 02-25-2015, 01:29 PM   #4

Try this.

If it doesn't load again, go to Diverse Health Services in You Tube and look for " The 17 causes of heart disease"
There are a bunch of other seminars by him
Old 02-25-2015, 01:53 PM   #5

Loaded no problem for me. Then I saw the length of it 2hrs will have to watch it at work sometime
mike brez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 02:12 PM   #6

Fleetwood Owners Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike brez View Post
Loaded no problem for me. Then I saw the length of it 2hrs will have to watch it at work sometime
Or just quit work. That'll be the best thing ever! Of course if you're getting paid to watch 2 hour videos maybe not. Nice job if you can get it.
flaggship1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 09:19 AM   #7

The best thing anyone can do for future health is to find a good physician, and have a high quality physical yearly. That includes a full blood analysis, an EKG after walking the treadmill and a chest x-ray.

We have seen so many people die of cancer, and their lives may have been extended by having good physicals.

It is also important to eat proper foods and maintaining normal weight levels. Living your life in moderation certainly helps.
Bamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 10:55 AM   #8

From the day you were born, if you drink a glass of milk, every day, for 1,200 months, you will live to be a hundred years old.
Tom3205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 01:19 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom3205 View Post
From the day you were born, if you drink a glass of milk, every day, for 1,200 months, you will live to be a hundred years old.

I hate milk. Will that work with water.
mike brez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 01:26 PM   #10

Best thing I ever did for my health was when I turned in the company phone. From being a senior engineer and administrators for a large 24x7 computer network to a retiree was guite a boost for my health. Before I'd get calls all hours of the day or night. Now I get no calls requiring more that "how are you doing" and I turn my phone off at night.
Ahhhhhh.
Selah is offline   Reply With Quote