Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 11-26-2010, 04:17 PM   #1
Black Friday

It's the day after thanksgiving. I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving with their family and loved one. Praise and bless those that could not spend with their loved ones due to military or other reasons. I still hope all had a good thansgiving with their loved ones and family and if you could i'm sorry I hope you are all well as well.

Well as usally every year the day after thanksgiving is called black friday my husband and I are off the rest of the week and do not return to work till monday, So as we normal do we got up sent our kids to their grandparents home and decided to go do our christmas shopping. we got to walmart and they were packed we waited twenty minutes to driving around till we found a parking spot then we got inside and grathered every thing we needed we spent an hour and a half wating in the check out line before we left we spent 2 1/2 hours at walmart then we left walmart and went to Babies R us and Toy's R us and went thru it again every ploace was packed what a nightmare it was, Then my wife and I decided after all that we looked at our watched and decided to go to lunch at a Ruby Tuesdays we waited 30 minutes to get seated after we finished lunch we decided to split up after we did our kids shopping and go our ways to get stuff for each other I went to Bass Bro Shop to shop for my hubby and stuff for our coach and let me tell you that place was nuts and out of control then I left there and went over to lowe's and then staples all in the same complex and it was hell trying to get in and out wall to wall security, My hubby calls me and says to me honey where you at I said at staples I asked him where he was and he said Bass Pro Shop my heart stop in its tracks and I yelled and told him to get out of there he said I said just leave dont buy nothing he said okay in a low voice and started asking question I told him ask me no question I tell you no lie. so he said to me finally okay i'm leaving i'm heading over to the jewerly shop meet up with you at 430 finally when we meet it we were tired from all the headace of black friday all day lond places were packed and hell getting into and out of. Fianlly we got our kids and headed home and out kids asked what we did all day we told them shopping and the two oldest asked what you buy us.lol... Well we responded cheristmas is coming soon so you have to wait and see...

For those of you who are doing your shopping I wish you all the best in trying to get it done and hope and pray you all dont have the trouble we went thru, But thats a slim change in that it the holiday season.

Wishing Everyone A Blessed Happy And Healthy Holiday Season and a Wonderful Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year To Come.

May Your Holiday Season Be Filled With Joy and Love.

For Those Who can't Join Their Family May God Bring you warmth, Healthy and Most Of All LOVE.

From The Williams Family-Mark, April, Dominick (5) Adrians (3) and alyssa (20months)

The Williams Family-Northeast, MD 21901
1999 Foretravel U320C-Gray, Black Mix W/ White
41 FT 9"-M11 450 H.P Cummins-1550 Ft Lbs of TQ
travelgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-26-2010, 09:43 PM   #2
iRV2 Marketing
Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Thank you for sharing your day with us.

03 Adventurer 38G, Workhorse W22
F&R Track Bars, Safety+ , Ultrapower, Taylor Extremes, SGII
TST 507, Blue Ox, SMI, Koni FSD, CrossFire
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 04:07 PM   #3
Well, I feel better about things after reading your post and seeing with my own eyes how busy it is in the stores. For some strange reason whenever I stopped to drop my wife off in front of the store to save her some steps a parking space miraculously opened up right up front. Go figure. That never happens. It was a mad house inside Best Buy but we entertained ourselves by enjoying how silly some of the angry people were behaving. I avoided Walmart yesterday but went this morning and I have to tell you, I never saw that store so empty of merchandise. The ailes were wide open. That never happens in Walmart. Black Friday must have been great for them too. I hope more people notice that things seem to be getting better.
Denis, Ruth and Gracie
the K-9 Dashboard Ornament
2007 Newmar Baystar 3202
D in Davie is offline   Reply With Quote