Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
Old 10-30-2010, 01:27 PM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

Vintage RV Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Cajun Confidence

President Barack Obama was in the Oval Office when his telephone rang.
"Hello, President Obama " a heavily accented Cajun voice said, "This is Boudreaux, down here at the Joe's Crab Shack, Vermilion Parish, Louisiana. I am callin' to tell ya’ll dat we are officially declaring war on ya!"
"Well, Boudreaux," Barack replied, "This is indeed important news! How big is your army?"
"Right now," said Boudreaux, after a moments calculation "there is myself, my cousin Pierre, my next-door-neighbor Francois, and the whole Vermilion Parish Hunting Club. That makes eleven!"
Barack paused. "I must tell you, Boudreaux, that I have one million men in my army waiting to move on my command."
"No, for sure?" said Boudreaux. "I'll have ta call back at ya!"
Sure enough the next day Boudreaux called again. "Mr. Obama, the war is still on! We have done acquire some infantry equipment!"
"And what equipment would that be, Boudreaux?" Barack asked.
"Well cher, we have two combines, a bulldozer, and Francois's farm tractor."
President Obama sighed. "I must tell you, Boudreaux, that I have 16,000 tanks and 14,000 armored personnel carriers. Also I've increased my army to one and a half million since we last spoke."
"Lord above", said Boudreaux, "I'll for sure be getting back to ya."
Sure enough Boudreaux rang again the next day. "President Obama, the war is still on! We have done managed to go git ourselves airborne! We for sure up an' modified Pierre's ultra-light with a jess a few shotgun in the cockpit, and four boys from the Legion have done come and joined us as well!"
Barack was silent for a minute then cleared his throat. "I must tell you Boudreaux that I have 10,000 bombers and 20,000 fighter planes. My military complex is surrounded by laser-guided, surface-to-air missile sites. And since we last spoke, I've increased my army to TWO MILLION!"
"Oh Lord," said Boudreaux, "For sure I'll have to call back at you."
Sure enough Boudreaux called again the next day. "President Obama! I am sorry to have to tell you that we have done had to call off dat war what we was talking bout."
"I'm not surprised to hear that" said Barack. "Why the sudden change of heart?"
Well, cher," said Boudreaux, "we've all done sat down and had a long chat over some crawfish and beers, and we done come to realize that there's just no way we can feed two million prisoners."

Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|Full-Time! - 2012 6.7L Ford Crew Cab Dually -2013 HitchHiker Champagne 38RLRSB - Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-30-2010, 02:14 PM   #2
Monaco Owners Club
I love it! lol

Bugzme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 03:01 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Didn't see that coming...
Rick, Nancy, Peanut & Lola our Westie Dogs & Bailey the Sheltie.

2007 Itasca Ellipse 40FD
RickO is offline   Reply With Quote