Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-29-2012, 09:28 AM   #43

The closest CW us about 40 miles from my hometown. Luckily we have an RV supply store here that is comparable to CW. Saves me a trip and shipping charges. They have a website www.txrvsupply.com where you can order stuff too.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-29-2012, 10:08 AM   #44
Senior Dude

Forest River Owners Club
It's the same for me. There is no CW in Canada, however, I can buy most of the same stuff locally. The price is more initially, but by the time I factor in shipping, it's less money! Plus I get to support local business.

Old 08-29-2012, 01:31 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnolaEagle View Post
Another question on the GS membership -

After become a GS member I purchased the rv insurance in which I've had a few years now. In order to keep the insurance, do you have to renew your membership?

We just bought rv insurance from GMAC, they asked us if we had towing service, we said that we had extended warranty and towing with our warranty. We thought that was that....a few days later they asked us again if we had GS towing...No!...than they tried to tell us that we had to have GS towing service in order to have insurance. I told them if I was already covered for towing why would I have to have GS towing....they persisted that I was suppose to have GS towing. They never answered and I haven't heard from them since.....that was a couple of months ago
Old 08-29-2012, 03:15 PM   #46

Winnebago Owners Club
Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_D View Post
So much of what's on eBay is counterfeit that I wouldn't buy it there. Got mine at Office Depot on sale with the transponder for about $40
I got mine via Amazon.ca and it was $39.95 shipping included. My original 2006 (??) was purchased via Ebay for $15.00 or $20.00 and it included the Holux receiver and that was back when the product was first released. Mine have since been upgraded when needed and registered with MS.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:34 AM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by corjaguar

We just bought rv insurance from GMAC, they asked us if we had towing service, we said that we had extended warranty and towing with our warranty. We thought that was that....a few days later they asked us again if we had GS towing...No!...than they tried to tell us that we had to have GS towing service in order to have insurance. I told them if I was already covered for towing why would I have to have GS towing....they persisted that I was suppose to have GS towing. They never answered and I haven't heard from them since.....that was a couple of months ago
Good to know.

EnolaEagle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camping