Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-07-2014, 03:44 PM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Cat survives 60-mile journey atop trailer

From RV Daily Report
Greg Gerber, Editor

ROSEVILLE, Cailf. — A 12-foot trailer had been dropped off the Camping World in Roseville back on March 27. When workers went to do their routine maintenance, they were shocked with what they found on the roof: Max, the cat, according to CBS.

“Our sales manager was on the roof inspecting it and in the middle of inspecting it, this cat started hissing at him,” Andrew Weston said. CBS reports Weston, one of Camping World’s managers, helped rescue Max.

Max, curious by nature, belongs to the previous owners of the trailer, CBS reports. He snuck onto the top at their home in Plymouth and somehow held on during the 60 mile trek down the highway to Roseville.

To read the full story by CBS click here.
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-07-2014, 04:02 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Hmmm. Probably not the first time a Camping World sales manager has been hissed at.
Old 04-07-2014, 04:32 PM   #3

Better to be "hissed at" than "hissed on"!!
Old 04-09-2014, 10:02 AM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
This probably was the picture taken by the service manager that he sent to the camper's PO to verify the cat's ownership... .

Pretty Scared Cat | Picture 19962

'05 Monaco Windsor 40 DST - ISL / '08 Wrangler
scenic route is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 07:56 AM   #5

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
More than likely Max slept through the trip.. Cats do that rather well.

My Kitties hide under the bed in this Class A when I'm in motion, The problem is when I park and extend the slides they get trapped there... So i cut them a portal they can crawl out from under when parked.
Old 04-10-2014, 11:26 AM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by wa8yxm View Post
More than likely Max slept through the trip.. Cats do that rather well.

My Kitties hide under the bed in this Class A when I'm in motion, The problem is when I park and extend the slides they get trapped there... So i cut them a portal they can crawl out from under when parked.
I'm pretty sure that since "Max" was on the roof, he didn't do much napping. He was likely hanging on for dear life.

Tags
cat, journey