Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-04-2016, 09:23 AM   #1

Coach-Net Kudos

I just wanted to publicly let folks know of my experience with Coach-Net this New Year's Eve.

We traveled on our first trip with our Bounder from here in central Ohio to the Dallas Texas are to see 3 of our grandkids for Christmas. (Yes, we did see the storm which only missed the area we were in by 5 or 10 miles.)

Just east of Dallas we heard a big band and I pulled over to discover the right rear outer had blown through the sidewall. I think we may have hit some shrapnel from the tornado damaged area somewhere along the way.
I had downloaded the Coach-Net app on my phone and immediately got in touch with them They were very nice and had a repair person to me within the hour. They also followed up with phone calls several times to make sure we were ok.

I have seen other folks say they had bad experiences with them but, for me and my family, we are very pleased with the service we received both from the Coach-Net folks and from B&L Tires from the area we were in.

I just think it's nice to share when we have good experience rather than only write negative reports.

Be safe!

Gary Hosfelt
Pataskala, Ohio
whozleft is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-04-2016, 09:37 AM   #2

It's always nice to hear positive reports about service providers. We feel the same way about Coach Net's service.

Thanks for sharing...

2000 Residency 3790 v10 w/tags 5 Star tune & Banks system Suzuki XL7 toad
LVJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 09:58 AM   #3

Entegra Owners Club
I have had similar experience with coach-Net. I would not travel without them.
MRUSA14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 09:59 AM   #4
Community Administrator

Thanks for the post. Good news is refreshing.

Cliff,Tallulah and Buddy ( 1999-2012 )
CLIFFTALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 06:40 PM   #5

That is far better service than I got with GS.
Old 01-07-2016, 07:09 PM   #6

Newmar Owners Club
Tiffin Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Based on a lot of the input I've read here over the past several months, I think I'm going to drop GS and sign on with CN next month with my current GS policy runs out. The only real benefit that I saw with GS when I signed up with them last year (besides a better price by signing up at one of the CW stores) is the fact that they cover the entire family and your other vehicles as well. I think CN does that but only under their best plan. Anyway, I think I'm sold on CoachNet now.
jt
JT, Em & the boys, Kong & Baxter (rescued grey tabbies)
harleyjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 08:11 AM   #7
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
We're planning to switch to CoachNet when our GS ERS comes up for renewal!
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 09:10 AM   #8

We use Coach Net and have called them twice. Both times, they had the technical knowledge to determine we could move the RV. They directed us to excellent repair facilities that were close by. In the first case, the repair place was not listed in the usual places, and was the closest and best qualified.

I appreciate the approach - before talking about repairs, they have started with "Are you injured? Is the RV in a safe place?" etc.

Given the cost of a major repair, being directed to a good facility could save the cost of Coach Net ten times over in a single repair.

Matt B
Old 01-08-2016, 12:19 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRUSA14 View Post
Me too.
Old 01-12-2016, 01:39 PM   #10

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRUSA14 View Post
Same here. Twice I have called them and twice they performed well.

First time- Engine failure in Canada just south of Sioux Narrows, ONT. They ended up putting me on a lowboy and taking me to Winnepeg. 0$ cost to me.

2nd Time- Broke down 2 miles after leaving the house. A bracket on a ride height valve came loose. With the coach leaning to one side, I pulled into a store parking lot. Coachnet walked me through figuring out what was wrong. At that point, they suggested that they send a mobile repair person with a welder to fix it right there. 4 hours after the breakdown, I was back on the road.

They have my annual payment until I'm done RVing. They've earned it.
dverstra is offline   Reply With Quote