Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Just Conversation
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-26-2017, 02:54 PM   #1

Coke Zero Being Replaced

Well i just found out that they are replacing coke zero with a new product called coke zero sugar or something like that. I totally gave up all soda of any kind for many years until i found coke zero, zero guilt so now im hooked on it. And now they are going to replace it with something else. I hope they dont screw it up so ill have to do without again. I hope it will be the exact same product with nothing in it but a tad bit a salt just a different name.
2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 5.7 HD cooling
Durango Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-26-2017, 07:33 PM   #2

Go back to drinking cold tap water.. Or better, spring water. But, depending on where you are and your water supply, maybe just bottled spring water..
Noelj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 08:21 PM   #3

The diet sodas can be worse for you than the regular sodas. Brother in law was having all kinds of problems and his doctor made him stop drinking diet coke and go back to regular coke. No more problems. Some people have bad reactions over time to the artificial chemicals in diet drinks.
Old 07-27-2017, 09:44 AM   #4

Florida Cooters Club
Appalachian Campers
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
If you're a diet soda fan, try Diet Coke with Splenda or the new Diet Pepsi. Both have a unique taste without the aspartame aftertaste or side effects. Good water, of course, is probably the best option but just doesn't go with a good burger or mess of ribs. Some will make a good case that we shouldn't be drinking or eating any of the above (except for the water) but where's the fun in that?
Old 07-27-2017, 01:53 PM   #5

I just keep thinking of how many hours of meetings and conference calls (with so many people involved to spread blame and uncertainty across so many organizations and consultants that no one can ever be held accountable) ; and giga bytes of power point deck after power point deck , and excel file after excel file (ok, can you just tell what answer you want, and I'll make a forecast that works and a deck that provides just the data you want to show) were all part of the decision process.....
Betr2Trvl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 07:55 PM   #6

Aspartame is known to cause headaches and other maladies, and it's addictive. Getting rid of it is good.

The Splenda Coke is great, but Splenda is a trade name that belongs to J&J. All it is is sucralose, but putting the Splenda label on means Coke has to pay royalties. No bueno! So they are probably just changing the label to get rid of the royalties.

I usually just drink water, but I really like Coke. And coffee.

Tom
TLGPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 08:07 PM   #7

Well the dollar store here had a sale 3 2litre bottles of diet coke for $3, great deal so i got 3, so i guess ill change to diet coke...

So far i have lost about 20 lbs and have taken my A1C down to pre diabetic levels... my doc is amazed... so am i... i didnt change the world i just changed a few things.
2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 5.7 HD cooling
Durango Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 08:35 PM   #8

Foretravel Owners Club
I use Coke Zero to clean calcium/lime/iron deposits on water fixtures and to clean out the soot on the AquaHot burner and the BBQ grill....I do not drink the stuff.... If I want a cola I'll just stay with regular RC Cola
SKP's of Box Elder, South Dakota
saddlesore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 01:14 PM   #9

This reminds me of all the new mothers and dads out in the world today that won't let their kids drink out of a garden hose or play in the dirt. Science said_____. Or for that matter you should not eat a piece of Birthday cake because someone blow out the candles and there is now germs are on the cake.

Science can be manipulated and is every day to support what ever the Food Nazis want to do a way with.
Old 07-29-2017, 02:06 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durango Dave View Post
Well the dollar store here had a sale 3 2litre bottles of diet coke for $3, great deal so i got 3, so i guess ill change to diet coke...

So far i have lost about 20 lbs and have taken my A1C down to pre diabetic levels... my doc is amazed... so am i... i didnt change the world i just changed a few things.
Do yourself and your body a big favor and throw those away, stopping drinking ALL soda and drink more water.

Better yet....save those and use them to CLEAN battery posts, lime/hard scale on toilet/shower
Old-Biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 06:02 AM   #11

Don't drink alcohol, smoke, eat fatty foods, eat too much ocean fish, red meat, cookies, cake, you could live to be 110. Or at least feel like it.
Ernie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 06:30 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie. View Post
Don't drink alcohol, smoke, eat fatty foods, eat too much ocean fish, red meat, cookies, cake, you could live to be 110. Or at least feel like it.

Or enjoy your life and live till you are 85 or 90
emuller1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 06:50 AM   #13

What emuller1 said.
Memphisbobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 07:00 AM   #14

Okay, it was a joke...
Ernie. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ace, replace